turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
I may selfishly want more interaction between AJ and Punk:

AJ and Punk again?

tumblr_mena7aKjpW1qhcj6l.gif

That is pretty likely if they plan on keeping them heel and turning Dolph face.

AJ Heel and Dolph Face?
tumblr_inline_mj2wufRHLw1qz4rgp.gif

I want my sweet, adorable, babyface AJ back!

tumblr_inline_mi35omLo7M1rog1ra.gif

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Yesterday i heard that CT doesn't want Divas Champion match on WM but only on Pre-Show :snoop:

every day new ideas

I'm sure this is the new vice president of creative team

bcceb96b_6a4d386f_I_Have_No_Idea_What_I_m_Doing.jpeg

joegeo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what I dread. :why:

I want my sweet, adorable, babyface AJ back! :sadcam: Eff you, WWE.

:yeshrug: If they allowed AJ and Big E to act like they do on twitter (not very likely I know) I wouldn't mind it much because they are very entertaining. Of course not a loving relationship more in a Big E is AJ's bodyguard/problem solver kinda deal.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
from New WWE Magazine

“I feel like i get into some sort of rhythm now. Before, i’d go out there just to cause mayhem. Now i have more of a singular purpose, and we have our family and i go out there to support them by any means necessary. I wouldn’t call myself `The Happy Homemaker` of course, but I cut Dolph’s shirts because he needs to look as cool as I do.

Big E does all the cooking and cleaning. He’s the cute one, and I’m the muscle. So we have our different roles. Most of the time, I’m only allowed to use baby scissors, or else I’ll wreak havoc with the regular ones. Sometimes the seamstresses help me; or rather, they take the weapons out of my hands. Most of the time if I cut the T, there’s a little inner rage in me that often results in the complete destruction of the shirt. There’s something therapeutic about it.”---AJ Lee

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
ehhh...

only one year and look what happen from sweet AJ to ''crazy slut''

imagine now AJ and Daniel with comedy segments :wow:

:ohlawd: it would've been awesome. Instead we have to watch Sheamus and Del Rio disparately struggle at being funny, while Cole and Lawler fake laugh :wtf:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never should've split AJ and D-Bry

They should have kept it Bryan/AJ or AJ/Punk.

I laugh at the comparisons with Dolph/AJ to Edge/Lita and Macho/Liz. Their chemistry is completely forced and doesn't feel legit at all. fukking lightyears away from being anywhere close to either one of those couples. She had a camaraderie with Bryan and Punk that felt natural and believable.

Status
Not open for further replies.