Status
Not open for further replies.

joegeo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well we probably find out later tonight after the smackdown spoilers come out, what direction this will go in.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
tumblr_mka4z4H6Dv1s5fwayo1_500.jpg

:obama:

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
OK, after thinking this over, I would be okay if Kaitlyn got the win at Mania.

It would sting to see AJ lose again in her hometown, but it would likely be the start of a multi-month feud, which hopefully leads to AJ finally becoming champion. :manny:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maybe you right but...

1. AJ is the biggest Diva

2. AJ vs Kaitlyn = good match ( just like in NXT )

3. CT is stupid and and each day they have one million different ideas

It's a wait and see thing until they officially confirm what's going down on the divas side of things on the show.

I think they'll most likely go down the mixed tag route (possibly all titles on the line) in the end.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's a wait and see thing until they officially confirm what's going down on the divas side of things on the show.

I think they'll most likely go down the mixed tag route (possibly all titles on the line) in the end.

I think we'll see Brodus/Tensai/Naomi/Cameron vs Rhodes Scholars/Bella Twins on the pre-show, and whether or not Kaitlyn will be involved with Team Hell No, or just one on one against AJ, will be on the main card.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OK, after thinking this over, I would be okay if Kaitlyn got the win at Mania.

It would sting to see AJ lose again in her hometown, but it would likely be the start of a multi-month feud, which hopefully leads to AJ finally becoming champion. :manny:

I'm fine with it, because winning it after a long build up/feud would be much more satisfying to watch. If she were to win it at WM, it would be like just handing it off saying "here take it". I think AJ would prefer this idea as well. To her, just getting to perform at WM in NJ is a win enough. A title win would just be the cherry on top, nice but not necessary.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Aj has gotten the best of Kaitlyn so many times that its pretty much a longer running verison of Ryback Vs The Shield. I wouldn't mind Kaitlyn going over at mania.

joegeo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SD spoilers ahead

Dolph Ziggler, Big E Langston and AJ Lee vs. Kane, Daniel Bryan and Kaitlyn is up next in mixed-tag action. Kane gives the boot to Big E and Kaitlyn pins AJ for the win.

Guess that ups the chances of a singles match for AJ at mania.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SD spoilers ahead

Dolph Ziggler, Big E Langston and AJ Lee vs. Kane, Daniel Bryan and Kaitlyn is up next in mixed-tag action. Kane gives the boot to Big E and Kaitlyn pins AJ for the win.

Guess that ups the chances of a singles match for AJ at mania.

It does considerably, unless they ended it right there. I think by Mon we'll know for sure what's going to go down at WM.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh I'm seeing it was Bryan and kaitlyn vs. Ziggler and AJ. Kane and Big E were just along accompanying.

just a standard mixed tag. If that's the case, it's still likely they will do the 6-man match at WM.

joegeo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah i was wrong, guess that makes the 6 person all titles on the line match more likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.