tumblr_mk9xbxkGvX1s8dxzyo1_500.jpg

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
IT'S OUR TIME! LET'S GO AJ!

So conflicted about this. Simply because

AJ and Kaitlyn already had a match taped for NXT that will air on the 18th, 11 days after WrestleMania, that has Kaitlyn as Champion. And Kaitlyn wins. :sadcam:

EDIT: Post number 1,000! WOOO! :ahh:

joegeo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So conflicted about this. Simply because

AJ and Kaitlyn already had a match taped for NXT that will air on the 18th, 11 days after WrestleMania, that has Kaitlyn as Champion. And Kaitlyn wins. :sadcam:

Well if they do the title change, they could always just edit that match outta of the NXT tapings.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
All I can say is, don't get your hopes up. They seem fixated on wanting Kaitlyn to be the champion for quite a while, which is good for her, I guess, cause she's worked hard to improve her skills, but at the same time, I feel conflicted because, as much as I want to like Kait, I know deep in my heart that if it wasn't for Eve leaving, she would not have that belt right now, and that someone who's far more better than her (AJ) deserves to be champion instead.

Just putting in my two cents. :yeshrug:

joegeo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is hope, but it's not so obvious as it seems. We'll se at Wrestlemania.

Yeah I don't see her winning the title at mania. I think they want to stretch the feud a bit more before they do the title switch.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That piece of news sounds like typical dirtsheet nonsense that anybody could have made up after what went down last night. I wouldn't get my hopes up for a singles title match. There hasn't been one in 6 years.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All I can say is, don't get your hopes up. They seem fixated on wanting Kaitlyn to be the champion for quite a while, which is good for her, I guess, cause she's worked hard to improve her skills, but at the same time, I feel conflicted because, as much as I want to like Kait, I know deep in my heart that if it wasn't for Eve leaving, she would not have that belt right now, and that someone who's far more better than her (AJ) deserves to be champion instead.

Just putting in my two cents. :yeshrug:

Kaitlyn deserves the title right now looking at things objectively. She has been a competitor for all this time while AJ has regressed to a valet role. That's why this shyt should have been built up over the past few months with AJ regularly competing. Of course WWE has to make it a rush job. The best thing, storywise, is to have Kait retain and start a series between the two.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
That piece of news sounds like typical dirtsheet nonsense that anybody could have made up after what went down last night. I wouldn't get my hopes up for a singles title match. There hasn't been one in 6 years.

maybe you right but...

1. AJ is the biggest Diva

2. AJ vs Kaitlyn = good match ( just like in NXT )

3. CT is stupid and and each day they have one million different ideas

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Kaitlyn deserves the title right now looking at things objectively. She has been a competitor for all this time while AJ has regressed to a valet role. That's why this shyt should have been built up over the past few months with AJ regularly competing. Of course WWE has to make it a rush job. The best thing, storywise, is to have Kait retain and start a series between the two.

Won't argue that, although it's not really AJ's fault, as much as it is the idiots on the writing staff. From the Cena angle, to failing week after week with Ziggles, that's on them.

maybe you right but...

1. AJ is the biggest Diva

2. AJ vs Kaitlyn = good match ( just like in NXT )

3. CT is stupid and and each day they have one million different ideas

Turek just about summed it up here. Again, nothing against Kait, she seems nice, and I'm glad she's honed her skills up to this point, but she wasn't ready yet, was forced in this spot because Eve was gonna leave, and still has miles to go to build up her talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.