Status
Not open for further replies.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AJ would be happy with it, as long as it keeps her on TV, therefore maintaining her job, therefore making dat money. :win: :myman:

True that, True that. '

She's kinda like Kofi in that sense, complacent, but she has no choice I guess. The women don't exactly have that type of clout backstage like some of the men do.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
True that, True that. '

She's kinda like Kofi in that sense, but she has no choice to be I guess. The women don't exactly have that type of clout backstage like some of the men do.

I'm sure that AJ would so much (SOOOOOOOOO MUCH) rather be wrestling again, but she's smart to know that you don't get recognition by just wrestling. You need angles and storylines as well, good or bad.

joegeo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sure that AJ would so much (SOOOOOOOOO MUCH) rather be wrestling again, but she's smart to know that you don't get recognition by just wrestling. You need angles and storylines as well, good or bad.

Well Divas like Trish and Lita got themselves initially over with the crowd through angles/storyline then retained that overness so once they started wrestling regularly, they remain over with the crowd.

It seems to me that the WWE is using that same build with AJ, having her get over with her involvement in storyline in the begging stages of her career., then having her wrestle more frequently after she's gotten over.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Well Divas like Trish and Lita got themselves initially over with the crowd through angles/storyline then retained that overness so once they started wrestling regularly, they remain over with the crowd.

It seems to me that the WWE is using that same build with AJ, having her get over with her involvement in storyline in the begging stages of her career., then having her wrestle more frequently after she's gotten over.

We can only hope so.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
:hmm:

1364278652804.gif

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
Word at RAW last night was that AJ Lee vs. Kaitlyn for the Divas Title will likely take place at WrestleMania 29. Talk is that WWE has dropped the idea of turning Layla heel and the idea of doing an eight-Divas match at the big event.

lordsofpain.net

IT'S OUR TIME! LET'S GO AJ!

Status
Not open for further replies.