NULL
tumblr_mk8zgxQVQf1rpzf9oo2_250.gif

:whoo: That's a pretty hard bump there.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course they wait till essentially the last minute, but I'm pleased with what went down the down tonight. I wonder how things will progress from here. Was tonight just a tease for whats to come later down the road(as in post-WM). Or are they actually deciding to go with a match at WM possibly mixed 6-man tag? maybe 1-on-1?

I know they had that match on NXT(which hasn't aired yet), but NXT and the main shows have separate continuities. I wonder if it was that match that had people backstage going :obama: maybe we should start a AJ/Kaitlyn program afterall.

joegeo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course they wait till essentially the last minute, but I'm pleased with what went down the down tonight. I wonder how things will progress from here. Was tonight just a tease for whats to come later down the road(as in post-WM). Or are they actually deciding to go with a match at WM possibly mixed 6-man tag? maybe 1-on-1?

I know they had that match on NXT(which hasn't aired yet), but NXT and the main shows have separate continuities. I wonder if it was that match that had people backstage going :obama: maybe we should start a AJ/Kaitlyn program afterall.

well my opioion they added Kaitlyn here because it already seems that the WWE will have one divas multi tag match (Rhodes scholars and the bellas vs team funk) they didn't want to make another one to get Kaitlyn on the card. So the alternative was probably give Kaitlyn a 4 min title match with Layla, which the crowd would have probably sh** on, or stick Kaitlyn in this team rocket/Hell no feud so they can have the divas champ on the card in a feud that makes me a lot of sense for her to be in. (AJ's been disrespecting her and this is a way for her tog give AJ her comeuppance)

So even if it's just a multi-gender match, I think it's still a real positive step for both Kaitlyn and AJ.

Plus with the very hard bumps Kaitlyn has been taking, I think these 2 girls can pull off a very cool extreme rules championship match. :manny:

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think Kaitlyn will get hers back either before, or at WrestleMania. Then we all know the matter of the NXT match. After that, who knows? :yeshrug:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland

IMO we see triple threat match ( AJ, Kaitlyn, Layla )

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the multi-gender match happens and AJ and co do win, it's going to be very bittersweet to me.

Non-kayfabe:AJ got to perform on the biggest stage at her hometown and even better yet came off with a win.

Kayfabe-wise: Team Washboard Abs/Team Rocket get titles and there's even more weeks/months of a stable I don't really care for

but if that allows AJ to be more active in the ring post-WM then so be it. Can't complain if that ends up being the case.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I could watch this all day. :AJLULZ:

If the multi-gender match happens and AJ and co do win, it's going to be very bittersweet to me.

Non-kayfabe:AJ got to perform on the biggest stage at her hometown and even better yet came off with a win.

Kayfabe-wise: Team Washboard Abs/Team Rocket get titles and there's even more weeks/months of a stable I don't really care for

but if that allows AJ to be more active in the ring post-WM then so be it. Can't complain if that ends up being the case.

AJ would be happy with it, as long as it keeps her on TV, therefore maintaining her job, therefore making dat money. :win: :myman:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland

I could watch this all day. :AJLULZ:

AJ would be happy with it, as long as it keeps her on TV, therefore maintaining her job, therefore making dat money. :win: :myman:

But remember brehs
whigpc.jpg

we don't know what these idiots wrote

Status
Not open for further replies.