Status
Not open for further replies.

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
Did you saw AJ kissing Cena, Ziggler, etc with tongue? No.
She knows a lot of people backstage (you can go check her Tumblr). Randy Orton, one time message her saying that she should shut her site down and everything.
Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that Punk f***** AJ, because that's not true. But it's obvious he wanted that.

Can you link me her tumblr page? I read it many times on this thread but i never find it on internet...

AJLeeFan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sure. But she doesn't post the detailed info on her Tumblr (but you can understand some things by the tags and not from the actual posts), she posts it on her private blog that only some people have access.

Randella LaKeitha Whoreton

But a few pages back here, you can find the post about her and Punk.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh so she has private blog, eh?

I was following her for a bit, but her wrestling posts have become few and far between.

AJLeeFan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh so she has private blog, eh?

I was following her for a bit, but her wrestling posts have become few and far between.

Yes. In that blog she posts everything, the complete information.
We have like 1% of access of the information.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
003.jpg

AJ-Looks-Hot-in-a-Short-Top-and-Tight-Jeans-4.jpg
AJ-Lee-aj-lee-29486179-323-384.jpg

aj-lee-in-black-bikini.jpg

Smackdown-Digitals-6-29-12-aj-lee-31302906-1284-722.jpg

WWE-Worldwide-United-Kingdom-2012-aj-lee-32745340-642-722.jpg

tumblr_md1bomftRX1rb4v52o7_1280.jpg

:noah: i love aj so much..shes the perfect creampie candidate

i hope my nikkas punk or bryan did it for me :salute:

IRFF

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unfortunately no.

Coming out of lurking to say I actually have access to Pervyrasslincaps private blog. It's on Lipstickalley.com. She's legit and has posted certain proof items on the private board. I won't post anything juicy juicy because this board isn't private.

Punk and AJ are close but he has tried to get with her multiple times. She never saw him as anything more than a friend. Also, Lita.

And no one needs to worry about Dolph because he's a slut. And even if he wasn't a slut she wouldn't go there with him because had a brief relationship in 2010 with a friend of hers....a close friend. *hint hint*

The Trent cheating scandal has been leaked before so I can go into detail about that. Some girl that he was fuxking sent AJ a tweet with a screenshot of a text conversation she had with Trent. AJ followed her so they could DM and the girl told her that they hooked up a few times. She broke up with him but they got back together after a month. They were still together when she got her big push. They basically fell apart because he got hurt and wasn't traveling with them.

Since this is old I will say Jay dumped HER. They were together when she got to the E but he was always paranoid because he knows how the business works and he knew how the guys were. He thought it was best if she went on without him. He claimed she was kind of crazy....and this was said looong before the storyline. Be glad he did dump her brehs because he was thinking about marrying her. They've been in contact lately but it's nothing serious.

She also had a crush on a guy back when she first got on the SD roster. I will not name him but they were texting for a little bit because was to shy to talk to him in person but he said she was too childish/childlike. And no it was not Cena. She was with Trent at the time though so that incident was her only flaw. Don't hold it against her because the guy is very persuasive.

*goes back into hiding*

AJLeeFan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coming out of lurking to say I actually have access to Pervyrasslincaps private blog. It's on Lipstickalley.com. She's legit and has posted certain proof items on the private board. I won't post anything juicy juicy because this board isn't private.

Punk and AJ are close but he has tried to get with her multiple times. She never saw him as anything more than a friend. Also, Lita.

And no one needs to worry about Dolph because he's a slut. And even if he wasn't a slut she wouldn't go there with him because had a brief relationship in 2010 with a friend of hers....a close friend. *hint hint*

The Trent cheating scandal has been leaked before so I can go into detail about that. Some girl that he was fuxking sent AJ a tweet with a screenshot of a text conversation she had with Trent. AJ followed her so they could DM and the girl told her that they hooked up a few times. She broke up with him but they got back together after a month. They were still together when she got her big push. They basically fell apart because he got hurt and wasn't traveling with them.

Since this is old I will say Jay dumped HER. They were together when she got to the E but he was always paranoid because he knows how the business works and he knew how the guys were. He thought it was best if she went on without him. He claimed she was kind of crazy....and this was said looong before the storyline. Be glad he did dump her brehs because he was thinking about marrying her. They've been in contact lately but it's nothing serious.

She also had a crush on a guy back when she first got on the SD roster. I will not name him but they were texting for a little bit because was to shy to talk to him in person but he said she was too childish/childlike. And no it was not Cena. She was with Trent at the time though so that incident was her only flaw. Don't hold it against her because the guy is very persuasive.

*goes back into hiding*

Thank you for clarify this stuff.
I always knew that Punk would try something. Someone here said he never tried anything. But he's still trying?
And I use to go to Lipstickalley.com, but I never found the "blog".
Could you PM more things?

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

*goes back into hiding*

Could you PM any more details you have? Is she dating someone now?

IRFF

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unfortunately no.

Could you PM any more details you have? Is she dating someone now?

Thank you for clarify this stuff.
I always knew that Punk would try something. Someone here said he never tried anything. But he's still trying?
And I use to go to Lipstickalley.com, but I never found the "blog".
Could you PM more things?

I can't send anyone PM's because my post count is low. But she is not dating anyone and isn't interested in dating anyone.

And the blog is on LSA but it's invite only.

AJLeeFan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't send anyone PM's because my post count is low. But she is not dating anyone and isn't interested in dating anyone.

Damn, I wish I could have access.
But anyway thanks :smile:

AJLeeFan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

One more question: Is Punk still trying to get with her?

Status
Not open for further replies.