Status
Not open for further replies.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
She is currently involved in an extremely sexual relationship with.............

ME!!!!!!!!!!!

:umad:

:AJLOL:

1e330f044887e573c7efc8b983865d7c.gif

Never!!!!

255b4956dac8b2528b0c5a0752975f25.gif

:AJLEE:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
This is probably as good a website as any to post, since you all seem like fans of her.

So I'll simply post what I know. I can''t and won't say how I know it, because I could put my job in jeopardy. You can choose to believe or not what I post. Doesn't matter to me.

1. CM Punk and AJ Lee have never had anything going on. In fact CM Punk has never even tried anything with AJ either. That is an incorrect rumor. The reality is a very close brother/sister relationship that has seen CM Punk go to bat for her more than once. It's really as simple as that. There has never been any romantic interests. It's a brother/sister type thing.

2. Baretta cheated on AJ. I don't know when or with who. I actually found out about this around the time he was released. Was that the reason for his release? Don't know. Wouldn't surprise me though. They have a way of doing things. They had AJ bury him and then he was released 2 days later. Seems like there is a connection there.

3. To the one who posted about Baretta on Colt Cabana's podcast to spill the beans? Won't happen. See number 1. Punk will put the stop to that.

4. As of RIGHT NOW (and things could change) but as of right now, Layla is going to face Kaitlyn at Wrestlemania for the title.

So, thanks for listening. Whether you choose to believe me or not is irrelevant. Just know, I tell you the truth. I'll pipe in from time to time on her and other things I know.

I have a one question

You know something about her past?

i mean situation with Jay Lethal

He leave her or she him?

and remember only we are her real fans

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
This is probably as good a website as any to post, since you all seem like fans of her.

So I'll simply post what I know. I can''t and won't say how I know it, because I could put my job in jeopardy. You can choose to believe or not what I post. Doesn't matter to me.

1. CM Punk and AJ Lee have never had anything going on. In fact CM Punk has never even tried anything with AJ either. That is an incorrect rumor. The reality is a very close brother/sister relationship that has seen CM Punk go to bat for her more than once. It's really as simple as that. There has never been any romantic interests. It's a brother/sister type thing.

Ok, if Punk has the "power" to do a piledriver on RAW, why he don't use this "power" to push AJ to the divas title? Why the Creative Team are doing this to AJ? Her status is collapsed and she don't deserve it.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Ok, if Punk has the "power" to do a piledriver on RAW, why he don't use this "power" to push AJ to the divas title? Why the Creative Team are doing this to AJ? Her status is collapsed and she don't deserve it.

1.CT wrote history of a few month earlier

2.Punk never fukk AJ

3.( Eve, Brie Bella, Kelly Kelly, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Kaitlyn* ) all this divas fukk with Cena, Punk or another BIG WWE Superstar

AJ is a good girl and Punk don't go to CT and tell them " give Divas Championship AJ mothefukkers '' because she is ONLY good friend not sex toy

* I'm not sure

That's my opinion :manny:

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
577243_10152589877665453_2111184054_n.jpg

Seems legit.
mysmilie_2699.gif

1.CT wrote history of a few month earlier

2.Punk never fukk AJ

3.( Eve, Brie Bella, Kelly Kelly, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Kaitlyn* ) all this divas fukk with Cena, Punk or another BIG WWE Superstar

AJ is a good girl and Punk don't go to CT and tell them " give Divas Championship AJ mothefukkers '' because she is ONLY good friend not sex toy

* I'm not sure

That's my opinion :manny:

Don't misunderstand me, i never say and i never think that Punk **** AJ and she isn't his sex toy, but just because they both have this "brother/sister type" relationship, it's not a bad thing if Punk asks a worthy push for AJ to win the title...After all, she deserves it more than any other divas...

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
577243_10152589877665453_2111184054_n.jpg

Seems legit.
mysmilie_2699.gif

Don't misunderstand me, i never say and i never think that Punk **** AJ and she isn't his sex toy, but but just because they both have this "brother/sister type" relationship, it's not a bad thing if Punk asks a worthy push for AJ...After all, she deserves it more than any other divas...

you know it, i know, but Vince and CT don't know

only money, money and money

we must waiting what this guy/girl writes next time

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
you know it, i know, but Vince and CT don't know

only money, money and money

Money, money and money...Don't understand it, divas don't be in WWE to make money to them, or i misunderstand you?

If WWE Shop does an AJ's t-shirt, they would become billionaires...

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Money, money and money...Don't understand it, divas don't be in WWE to make money to them, or i misunderstand you?

If WWE Shop does an AJ's t-shirt, they would become billionaires...

tumblr_me2h4esWL41rhdl55o2_500.gif

let's start again

I mean Vince wants to earn money, Divas division is the last place

he will made match with celebrities on WM than AJ Vs Kaitlyn match because match celebrities earn more money than divas

and remember HHH work in management ( or something like that ) and he don't like Divas Division

Now AJ is a the most popular diva and that's why they want AJ beside DZ and Big E than Divas Champion

but as I said earlier:

Status
Not open for further replies.