Jelenia Góra, Poland
tumblr_mir9opc4wJ1s4l0gbo1_500.png

tumblr_lo5gsb0pHT1qfjej5o1_500.gif

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
i still thinking what AJ was mean about Rollins and Ambrose whe she wrote in twetter about them :leon:

I know ( i hope ) this was kayfabe

or AJ love trolling people :troll:

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
I have a question for Matt black, were you ever a voice actor, because your name as listed in slayers as the father of Amelia.

Brad Maddox

General Supervising Manager of Monday Night RAW
Daps
Yes I know, but someone named Matt black played prince philionel El di seyruun in slayers.
Yesterday someone called Matt Black, who is apparently some sort of community designer / manager / whatsoever for the WWE games franchise, got retweeted repeatedly by the WWE Games Twitter Account. :leostare:

AJLeeFan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm new here, but I'm following this thread for some time :smile:
I want to say something about the supposed CM Punk/AJ "brother/sister" relationship: Do you really believe in that? What kind of "brother friend" kisses someone with tongue (Smackdown kiss)?
We all know how Punk is. Is a manswhore. And a proud one. And AJ's a beautiful and a sexy woman...
You believe in everything someone says. Someone who supposedly works in WWE would tell you private info knowing that him/her could be fired? I don't believe.
I don't want to see AJ with Punk, because he's trouble. But I actually believe in that stuff from that Tumblr chick. At least, she has some credible sources.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm new here, but I'm following this thread for some time :smile:
I want to say something about the supposed CM Punk/AJ "brother/sister" relationship: Do you really believe in that? What kind of "brother friend" kisses someone with tongue (Smackdown kiss)?
We all know how Punk is. Is a manswhore. And a proud one. And AJ's a beautiful and a sexy woman...
You believe in everything someone says. Someone who supposedly works in WWE would tell you private info knowing that could him/her be fired? I don't believe.
I don't want to see AJ with Punk, because he's trouble. But I actually believe in that stuff from that Tumblr chick. At least, she has some credible sources.

They were acting. A lot of actors use tongue when they kiss on-screen.

Who are these "sources"?

AJLeeFan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They were acting. A lot of actors use tongue when they kiss on-screen.

Who are these "sources"?

Did you saw AJ kissing Cena, Ziggler, etc with tongue? No.
She knows a lot of people backstage (you can go check her Tumblr). Randy Orton, one time message her saying that she should shut her site down and everything.
Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that Punk f***** AJ, because that's not true. But it's obvious he wanted that.

Status
Not open for further replies.