Status
Not open for further replies.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't send anyone PM's because my post count is low. But she is not dating anyone and isn't interested in dating anyone.

And the blog is on LSA but it's invite only.

What about e-mail?

Also, was the the thing about her and Kevin Durant talking true?

AJLeeFan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, he finally got tired of getting shut down. They're just friends.

He must have felt very offended since he can get all the chicks he wants.
I don't know. AJ should be aware. We know how Punk is...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, if Punk has the "power" to do a piledriver on RAW, why he don't use this "power" to push AJ to the divas title? Why the Creative Team are doing this to AJ? Her status is collapsed and she don't deserve it.

why doesnt he have the power to rape that hot piece of puerto rican p*ssy? :ohlawd:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Coming out of lurking to say I actually have access to Pervyrasslincaps private blog. It's on Lipstickalley.com. She's legit and has posted certain proof items on the private board. I won't post anything juicy juicy because this board isn't private.

Punk and AJ are close but he has tried to get with her multiple times. She never saw him as anything more than a friend. Also, Lita.

And no one needs to worry about Dolph because he's a slut. And even if he wasn't a slut she wouldn't go there with him because had a brief relationship in 2010 with a friend of hers....a close friend. *hint hint*

The Trent cheating scandal has been leaked before so I can go into detail about that. Some girl that he was fuxking sent AJ a tweet with a screenshot of a text conversation she had with Trent. AJ followed her so they could DM and the girl told her that they hooked up a few times. She broke up with him but they got back together after a month. They were still together when she got her big push. They basically fell apart because he got hurt and wasn't traveling with them.

Since this is old I will say Jay dumped HER. They were together when she got to the E but he was always paranoid because he knows how the business works and he knew how the guys were. He thought it was best if she went on without him. He claimed she was kind of crazy....and this was said looong before the storyline. Be glad he did dump her brehs because he was thinking about marrying her. They've been in contact lately but it's nothing serious.

She also had a crush on a guy back when she first got on the SD roster. I will not name him but they were texting for a little bit because was to shy to talk to him in person but he said she was too childish/childlike. And no it was not Cena. She was with Trent at the time though so that incident was her only flaw. Don't hold it against her because the guy is very persuasive.

*goes back into hiding*

but what about the

This is probably as good a website as any to post, since you all seem like fans of her.

So I'll simply post what I know. I can''t and won't say how I know it, because I could put my job in jeopardy. You can choose to believe or not what I post. Doesn't matter to me.

1. CM Punk and AJ Lee have never had anything going on. In fact CM Punk has never even tried anything with AJ either. That is an incorrect rumor. The reality is a very close brother/sister relationship that has seen CM Punk go to bat for her more than once. It's really as simple as that. There has never been any romantic interests. It's a brother/sister type thing.

2. Baretta cheated on AJ. I don't know when or with who. I actually found out about this around the time he was released. Was that the reason for his release? Don't know. Wouldn't surprise me though. They have a way of doing things. They had AJ bury him and then he was released 2 days later. Seems like there is a connection there.

3. To the one who posted about Baretta on Colt Cabana's podcast to spill the beans? Won't happen. See number 1. Punk will put the stop to that.

4. As of RIGHT NOW (and things could change) but as of right now, Layla is going to face Kaitlyn at Wrestlemania for the title.

So, thanks for listening. Whether you choose to believe me or not is irrelevant. Just know, I tell you the truth. I'll pipe in from time to time on her and other things I know.

a little different information

On Site

Pro
Daps
Gonna have to retract the previous 5 star i gave this thread given what it's deteriorated to :snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.