Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Black

Banned
Daps
Fine, but question, were you ever a voice actor?

Maybe I'm just in a bad mood tonight but it's none of your business either way. I don't know you. You haven't even been on this board for a month, yet you mention me in posts and talk $hit about me constantly. Not trying to be a douche but back off.

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
Maybe I'm just in a bad mood tonight but it's none of your business either way. I don't know you. You haven't even been on this board for a month, yet you mention me in posts and talk $hit about me constantly. Not trying to be a douche but back off.

Sorry, but from what I've seen of you, it's been kinda creepy, but also, the reason I ask, it's because a guy named Matt black was in slayers and played prince phillionel el di seyruun the dad of Amelia.

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
if i have 867 post on thread about football it is ok

but when i have 876 post about AJ is not ok

...who's the football guy, and ya it's because it's the only thing you post on apparently, post elsewhere man, it won't hurt.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
...who's the football guy, and ya it's because it's the only thing you post on apparently, post elsewhere man, it won't hurt.

This is the best thread abou AJ that why i wrote this

someone fukk in your ass every time when i wrote about AJ ?

i don't understand you

I have polish site,

here i wrote post only about AJ and nothing will change

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
This is the best thread abou AJ that why i wrote this

someone fukk in your ass every time when i wrote about AJ ?

i don't understand you

I have polish site,

here i wrote post only about AJ and nothing will change

...see, this is why people find you creepy, a foreigner obsessed with our women, specifically one of our women.

Matt Black

Banned
Daps
Sorry, but from what I've seen of you, it's been kinda creepy, but also, the reason I ask, it's because a guy named Matt black was in slayers and played prince phillionel el di seyruun the dad of Amelia.

Creepy huh? Maybe some of the folks in here are serious, but I'm goofing around and having fun in this thread. it's an ACT. ya know...KAYFABE?! Being a wrestling mark, maybe you've heard the term? It's the act of entertaining whilst in character. It's what those of us who have spent YEARS in the wrestling business do. The $hit I post is totally in character and is meant to entertain and make people laugh. If you find my particular brand of fukkery amusing and it brighten's your day...AWESOME. But if you are a little b*tch who is way too sensitive for their own good....F*CK YOU.

I admit, I think :AJFOCUS: is the most beautiful woman on earth and I would give anything to experience the sweet taste of her tiny butt hole as i buried my face between her taught and tanned butt cheeks (that's a shoot!), but I really am just playing around in here for laughs. The fact that a whole thread was made about us and people react to the stuff I say amuses me. Thanks for falling for it. I made A LOT of money during my time in the ring thanks to sheep like you.

:umad:

Status
Not open for further replies.