I mean he want fukk AJ because she is on the top

and later he tell "I never kiss diva"

tumblr_mitdb85H8d1qgfnluo1_400.png

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
I'll never understand why WWE made with AJ ( the most talented Diva in WWE ) girl who kiss 8 (EIGHT) men :mindblown:

this is sick :birdman:

even she didn't want to have story with Cena and Punk

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is probably as good a website as any to post, since you all seem like fans of her.

So I'll simply post what I know. I can''t and won't say how I know it, because I could put my job in jeopardy. You can choose to believe or not what I post. Doesn't matter to me.

1. CM Punk and AJ Lee have never had anything going on. In fact CM Punk has never even tried anything with AJ either. That is an incorrect rumor. The reality is a very close brother/sister relationship that has seen CM Punk go to bat for her more than once. It's really as simple as that. There has never been any romantic interests. It's a brother/sister type thing.

2. Baretta cheated on AJ. I don't know when or with who. I actually found out about this around the time he was released. Was that the reason for his release? Don't know. Wouldn't surprise me though. They have a way of doing things. They had AJ bury him and then he was released 2 days later. Seems like there is a connection there.

3. To the one who posted about Baretta on Colt Cabana's podcast to spill the beans? Won't happen. See number 1. Punk will put the stop to that.

4. As of RIGHT NOW (and things could change) but as of right now, Layla is going to face Kaitlyn at Wrestlemania for the title.

So, thanks for listening. Whether you choose to believe me or not is irrelevant. Just know, I tell you the truth. I'll pipe in from time to time on her and other things I know.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
This is probably as good a website as any to post, since you all seem like fans of her.

So I'll simply post what I know. I can''t and won't say how I know it, because I could put my job in jeopardy. You can choose to believe or not what I post. Doesn't matter to me.

1. CM Punk and AJ Lee have never had anything going on. In fact CM Punk has never even tried anything with AJ either. That is an incorrect rumor. The reality is a very close brother/sister relationship that has seen CM Punk go to bat for her more than once. It's really as simple as that. There has never been any romantic interests. It's a brother/sister type thing.

2. Baretta cheated on AJ. I don't know when or with who. I actually found out about this around the time he was released. Was that the reason for his release? Don't know. Wouldn't surprise me though. They have a way of doing things. They had AJ bury him and then he was released 2 days later. Seems like there is a connection there.

3. To the one who posted about Baretta on Colt Cabana's podcast to spill the beans? Won't happen. See number 1. Punk will put the stop to that.

4. As of RIGHT NOW (and things could change) but as of right now, Layla is going to face Kaitlyn at Wrestlemania for the title.

So, thanks for listening. Whether you choose to believe me or not is irrelevant. Just know, I tell you the truth. I'll pipe in from time to time on her and other things I know.

:ohhh:

I don't know who you are, but This is what I wanted to hear :obama:

you are just like wikileaks

But 4 point is shyt

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland

So, thanks for listening. Whether you choose to believe me or not is irrelevant. Just know, I tell you the truth. I'll pipe in from time to time on her and other things I know

Where are you working? FBI or maybe you are Kaitlyn :whoo:

tumblr_md6f6nIV931r1z3zl.gif

BTW: i hope see you soon with more interesting facts

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
If :AJFOCUS: ever did a photo shoot like that, I'd go through a bottle of KY in only a few hours. Her last diva focus had me locked in the apartment all weekend. Not kidding.

Sorry breh, but
“I’ll never, ever, ever do Playboy!” “I can barely wear a low-cut shirt. I’m a prude and I think that’s what works for me - being very innocent and prudish. “It’s gotten me pretty far and there are certain things that should be left to the imagination. There’s nothing wrong with it, but it’s not for me,”

You know what i really love her ''innocence'' :to:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Is AJ seeing anybody right now? or is she for sure single?

Status
Not open for further replies.