AI vs. D. Wade in their prime

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
It's a tough pill to swallow for us AI fans but, Wade was better.

AI did the absolute best he could for being 5"10 165lbs though (I don't buy he's 6"0)
huge fan of both but it is wade.

both great at both ends, but Wade is ELITE on D. AI was just good (got a lot of steals, but gambled a TON). :yeshrug:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't I tell you you're not qualified to have these discussions.............. Talking about understanding ball....... :mjlol:

Only a cracker can average 17 and 10 and only able to play sub 35 minutes and be considered HOF..... Yall keep your ignorance on display...

I know Fat Lever, Stormin Norman, KJ, and a plethora of others was like :wtf: when he won.......

But yall don't know no better

Again, best offense or 2nd best offense in the league for 5 years straight.

Nash was an elite offensive player, an elite shooter, an elite playmaker, and an elite passer.

Pretty much no team is better with Iverson than it would be with Nash.

Put Iverson's 76ers in the West and Nash's Suns in the east, Nash's teams probably make the Finals every year.

Not only that but Nash gets better in the playoffs but AI gets worse.

Nash > AI

But you're dumbass doesn't understand things overall offensive impact beyond "he scored a bunch a points so he must be good".

Nash led GOAT-tier offenses, in a harder conference, while AI www typically one if the WORST offenses in the league because he was so inefficient.

You prolly think AI is better than Magic because he scored more points lmao

SouljaStu

Rookie
Daps
I just finished a debate with a co-worker of mine who said he would take D. Wade over AI in their prime. I almost slapped this fool for disrespecting Bubba like that. D. Wade was a dog, don't get me wrong.....but better than AI? :camby:

AI was the truth but cmon. Flash got a ring in his prime. Did the AI :sas2:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, best offense or 2nd best offense in the league for 5 years straight.

Nash was an elite offensive player, an elite shooter, an elite playmaker, and an elite passer.

Put Iverson's 76ers in the West and Nash's Suns in the east, Nash's teams probably make the Finals every year.

Not only that but Nash gets better in the playoffs but AI gets worse.

Nash > AI

But you're dumbass doesn't understand things overall offensive impact beyond "he scored a bunch a points so he must be good".

Nash led GOAT-tier offenses, in a harder conference, while AI www typically one if the WORST offenses in the league because he was so inefficient.

You prolly think AI is better than Magic because he scored more points lmao

A lot of hypothetical bullshyt in this post... D'Antoni system is the college spread of the NBA...... Raymond Felton was giving you 17 and 9 and he can't even shoot.... :stopitslime:

STAT made that offense work....... Nash didn't even guard teams opposing point guards for God's sake.... :dead:

I've seen guards like Tim Hardaway and Kevin Johnson not win shyt........ but Nash gets a fukking MVP in a 7 seconds or less system..... :smh:

and yall dumb nikkas eat the shyt up....... Terrell Brandon could've gave you them numbers in that system.... :pachaha:

You aint seen Magic play either...... so don't use him in your argument... stick to what you know, which is very little

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

NobleDrewAli

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AI was the truth but cmon. Flash got a ring in his prime. Did the AI :sas2:

Compare a team that still had Shaq against the '06 Mavs vs AI and a team of Average/below average players against one of the best Laker teams of all time with Shaq AND Kobe in their prime...let along with the best coach in the history of the game, brehs.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Compare a team that still had Shaq against the '06 Mavs vs AI and a team of Average/below average players against one of the best Laker teams of all time with Shaq AND Kobe in their prime...let along with the best coach in the history of the game, brehs.
Yeah let's ignore Shaq averaging a whopping 13.7 points a game in the 2006 finals. He had all of 9 in game 6. Wade nearly tripled his scoring output.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps

o

:patrice:

I take prime wade over ivo, fairly easy...but I'll have to call bullshyt on this one....a prime iverson on those ssol suns teams would have been a sight to see. ..with the way dantonios system inflates his point guards numbers and gasses their offensive impact, ai is prolly putting up historic numbers. ..l'm talking 35pts and 12ast a game or some shyt on the best efficiency of his career ...considering those nash suns teams never even once made it out the west, I have 0 qualms saying they at the very least have the same level of success with prime iverson..and would actually have had a better shot at a ring with Iverson's ability to single handedly take over a game with his scoring in the playoffs

You put prime nash on those early 2000s sixers teams on the other hand, and Nash's entire legacy as player doesn't exist. ..no mvps, no hall of fame, no re-imagining of him into some kind of all time great all of a sudden in his mid 30s...the sixers don't make that 01 title run and nash goes down as a pretty good, occasional allstar level point guard with exceptional shooting skills