AI vs. D. Wade in their prime

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
This thread is done every other month it seems but whatever. AI is my dude and I grew up watching him ball but the logical fan in me has to go with Wade.

keyword: fan

for most people that actually played or had some sort of first-hand knowledge, its absurd to say wade is better.

when people like lebron say that iverson is pound-4-pound the goat, i dont even bat an eye.

Pesci

Architect
Daps

for most people that actually played or had some sort of first-hand knowledge, its absurd to say wade is better.

when people like lebron say that iverson is pound-4-pound the goat, i dont even bat an eye.
You played in the NBA? :patrice:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would you have a discussion with a virgin about females and p*ssy? :sas1:

If you saw A.I. and knew a lil bit about basketball, you would understand he had to take the shots while being doubled and tripled...

I'm so glad Larry Brown finally came out and said....: "I told Alan to take all those shots cause that was the only way we were going to win"

nikkas using stats to paint a picture he's never seen......... :mjlol: :dead:

You asked if I was over 30, not if I ever watched AI play :mjlol:

I watched AI play. They pretty much laid the blueprints for the Derrick Rose style Bulls. Great volume scorer on an elite defense.

Aka the same kinda team that Wade was a part of in his prime.

Again, tell me the difference in AI and Wade's situation. Paint me the contextual picture that I don't know, you dumbass. :russ:

Tell me how the elite team of Beasley, Chalmers/Arroyo/Rafer, Jermaine Oneal, and Rafer is an offensive powerhouse that AI wishes he could have lmao

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Wade posts better stats, has more playoff success, and is better defensively.

Lmao

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Wade posts better stats, has more playoff success, and is better defensively.

Lmao
Only on the coli will people try to argue rings non stop when it's James vs Bryant but then ignore the 3-0 advantage that Wade has over AI in the category of championships.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yup. plus the west was weaker in '09. and at the end of the day, they only won 5 more games.

that iverson squad wouldve advanced to the conference finals in '09 as well with the draw that they had.

They only won 5 more games because Melo missed 11 extra games that year and Melo was overall worse because he was having elbow problems and then broke his hand.

Daps

I was waiting for you to say some dumb shyt like this. Typical AI stan logic - if you play the game then you'd know AI is better than Wade.