Chi-town
Prime wade was in the same class and LeBron and Kobe

I'd pick Nash, Curry, CP3, Zeke, maybe even Drexler over Iverson

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
They only won 5 more games because Melo missed 11 extra games that year and Melo was overall worse because he was having elbow problems and then broke his hand.

Not to mention Iverson got traded to a team that won 59 games the year before.

So he would lead the Nuggets into the conference Finals but let the Pistons almost fall out the playoffs:russ:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, Westbrook isn't really anywhere near Wade.

Westbrook is more athletic, a more explosive leaper, and a better rebounder but Wade is much craftier, much better finisher around the rim, a much better ball handler, and a better playmaker.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact you got Nash in the equation nullifies the entire post...

Except Nash is better than AI too. They both suck on defense (AI is better at this though) but Nash is a better shooter from everywhere on the floor and a better passer too. Not only that but Nash has led multiple elite offenses and his ability to run a high speed offense while keeping his teammates in rhythm is elite.

Those Suns would have DESTROYED the 2001 Sixers.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Talk about not understanding basketball :russ:

Who was the best player on those Suns?

Didn't I tell you you're not qualified to have these discussions.............. Talking about understanding ball....... :mjlol:

Only a cracker can average 17 and 10 and only able to play sub 35 minutes and be considered HOF..... Yall keep your ignorance on display...

I know Fat Lever, Stormin Norman, KJ, and a plethora of others was like :wtf: when he won.......

But yall don't know no better

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Didn't I tell you you're not qualified to have these discussions.............. Talking about understanding ball....... :mjlol:

Only a cracker can average 17 and 10 and only able to play sub 35 minutes and be considered HOF..... Yall keep your ignorance on display...

I know Fat Lever, Stormin Norman, KJ, and a plethora of others was like :wtf: when he won.......

But yall don't know no better

:dwillhuh:

bill Russell's numbers werent flashy either.

And Iverson won the MVP while shooting 42%... very dreadful percentage for an MVP

The man already mention that a team ran by Nash always ranked #1 in offense

Last edited:

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's Kobe stans doing what Jordan does pertaining to Kobe and LeBron. Trying to prop up a clearly inferior player to discredit the better one in the eyes of the general public. Insecurity and needed to try to protect someone else's legacy.

Gtfoh with that bullshyt

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh:

bill Russell's number to flashy either.

And Iverson won the MVP while shooting 42%... very dreadful percentage for an MVP

The man already mention that a team ran by Nash always ranked #1 in offense

So you under the age of 30 too.......

Cats talking about offensive rankings............ :dead:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
keyword: fan

for most people that actually played or had some sort of first-hand knowledge, its absurd to say wade is better.

when people like lebron say that iverson is pound-4-pound the goat, i dont even bat an eye.
Fan GM person who looks at the game whatever you want to call it. That's the fanboy in cats like Bron talking cause they grew up on AI too and he was there MJ minus the rings. Chuck was a beast and is an all time great but so is Wade and he does everything AI did at the same level or better. Not absurd at all to say Wade is better if people look at the game without blinders on.