AI vs. D. Wade in their prime

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What people are missing is that Allen got in for about 5 years where you could still put forearms on cats and legitimately hand check.. His jumper >> Wade, and his ability to get to the cup without flight and power.... :ohlawd:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I choose Wade(clearly). But I also don't appreciate the disrespect towards AI. Dudes legend. And like some one else pointed out, he brought it EVERY NIGHT. Wades gone through lazy stretches at times(like last years finals). AI played every game like it was his last........buuut sometimes he shot too much, but still, AI>Nash. How efficient would Nash have been had he played in Larry Browns system instead of D'Antonis? AI would've been an interesting sight to see in that system. Dantonis system helped Nash flourish.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I treat AI stans the same way i treat Raider fans... NEVER LOOK THEM IN THE EYE

6893018.jpg

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
All I need to say is '06 finals D Wade
Only on the coli will you see a crew argue "RINGZZZZZ" one minute and then cape for a 0 time champ as the greatest baseball player ever and try to argue AI over flash at the same time while also trying to discredit wilt. So many people here who don't understand sports. Wade shot around 60% against Detroit in the conference finals in 2006 and then gave arguably the greatest finals performance ever. The argument was over by his third season.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They about even but I think as a GM I clearly take AI all day everyday....An Iverson who I could actually coach,discipline and force to play the way I wanted him to play:wow:? Dude seriously could have been the goat,none of that condescending pound for pound "best little man" shyt that commentators love to use.

We saw Wade at his best,Iverson a first ballot hall of famer and i'd say we saw him live up to about 90% or less of what he could've been:mjcry:...That documentary showed how many enablers Pac had as coaches...How many coaches have you ever heard say a player is uncoachable but said fukk it and let em play,adjusting they style to just let him do whatever he wanted....Dude was that good and nikkas on here talkin bout "He just shot the ball a lot:skip:" as if coaches cant tell the difference:aicmon:

Love Wade though,cant go wrong with either pick...well actually you can based on the reasons I stated above,but anybody saying "Its not even close" either way,is questionable and I gotta assume you wasn't around to see these dudes play.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All I need to say is '06 finals D Wade

A ring is a ring,but we gon pretend that Mavericks team was anywhere near the buzzsaw that Lakers team that swept everybody was:mjlol:?Arguable one of the greatest teams of all time:banderas: