AI vs. D. Wade in their prime

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I said this in another thread. Wade was averaging 27pts/8ast/6rebs/2stls/1blck in the playoffs, on 50% shooting in the 04-05 playoffs. That was year 2 in the NBA. If Wade hadn't injured his rib and missed Game 6 in the 05 ECF, he could've had 2 Finals MVPs before he turned 25.

Dapped.

Only real cats know how young Flash tore Indiana and Detroit apart by Year 3, and they were 2 of the most dominant defenses of that era. Rib injury prevented him from going against Duncan in 05 because Detroit was getting murdered by him.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
The Heat has a consistent run as an elite defensive team while Wade leading the team. This is an underrated fact, which many fans of basketball rarely brings up in every discussion regards of Wade's career. Prime Wade used to score 25+ a game with efficiency while dominating in defensive end. Wade is that dude--third best shooting guard of all time behind Jordan and Kobe. In addition, Wade does it all on the floor--post moves, playmaking ability, rebounding, and elite scoring. AI is one of my favorite players of all-time, because he played every game with a lot of fire, which is a great attribution that cannot be matched by many other great players, not even Wade. However, that is one category AI has over Wade. Maybe we can add AI uncanny ball-handling to make the comparison a little even. AI had the most deadliest crossover during his career. Still, Wade is all-round better than AI. He outperformed AI in most basketball categories. The numbers don't lie and so does the three rings that Wade won. :sas2:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Dapped.

Only real cats know how young Flash tore Indiana and Detroit apart by Year 3, and they were 2 of the most dominant defenses of that era. Rib injury prevented him from going against Duncan in 05 because Detroit was getting murdered by him.
I remember that series like it was yesterday. Wade had 42pts in Game 2 and 36pts in Game 3. Miami had a 3-2 series lead on Detroit. Wade would've taken us home had he not been injured.

:mjcry:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
So Shaq passing out of the double consistently to an open Wade didn't happen huh?
We saw stretches of Wade consistently creating on his own and creating for others, with no Shaq on the floor. Prime example, the 05 Eastern Conference Semifinals against the Wizards. No Shaq the whole series(he was injured). Wade ended up averaging 31pts/8ast/6rebs on 50% shooting. He had 31pts and 15ast in Game 2 alone(that was his post season assist record for a single game). All this with no Shaq on the court. This was in his sophomore season. Miami swept the Wizards.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
If the Answer was 6'4 and 200-215 lbs he really would've wrecked shyt in the league

AI probably P4P the most athletic nikka in the NBA I've seen. Iverson could've been a NFL DB or something if he wanted to

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We saw stretches of Wade consistently creating on his own, with no Shaq on the floor. Prime example, the 05 Eastern Conference Semifinals. No Shaq the whole series(he was injured). Wade ended up averaging 31pts/8ast/6rebs on 50% shooting. He had 31pts and 15ast in Game 2 alone(that was his post season assist record for a single game). All this with no Shaq on the court. This was in his sophomore season.

No doubt. Wade is an all time great.. No denying... And I even said as a GM, I'd take Wade...

• Dap
Reactions: Meh