AI vs. D. Wade in their prime

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut your ass up.

AI is not as good as Prime Wade. At the absolute worse case scenario for Wade, they're even offensively. Wade can score just as good as AI, with less attempts, and he's a much smarter player. His ego is better and he makes far better decisions with the ball while being better at fitting in with a variety of players.

And then he's better defensively.

Wade has more impact and is more effective player. Prime Wade is closer to Lebron than AI is to prime Wade and any version of Lebron after his 2nd year in the league is better than AI has ever been.

Untrue....... all clichéd bullshyt you spittin but yall can have it..... ....

Are you over the age of 30?

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Untrue....... all clichéd bullshyt you spittin but yall can have it..... ....

Are you over the age of 30?

Nope.

Again, AI was horribly inefficient his team was usually among the worst offensive teams in the league so how is he comparable to Wade. He can't lead a team to an average decent offense.

Post the stats of what you call Prime Iverson and let's compare them to Wade's prime.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope.

Again, AI was horribly inefficient his team was usually among the worst offensive teams in the league so how is he comparable to Wade. He can't lead a team to an average decent offense.

Post the stats of what you call Prime Iverson and let's compare them to Wade's prime.

:laugh: Thought so

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laugh: Thought so

No stats or anything to back up your stupid statement? I'm shocked.

Lmao at a dude who can barely post an average TS% being better than Dwayne Wade.

Oh, am I forgetting that Prime Wade posters equal or better numbers to AI on higher efficiency while playing far less minutes?

So Wade can score as much, on higher efficiency, in less minutes?

LMAO

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No stats or anything to back up your stupid statement? I'm shocked.

Lmao at a dude who can barely post an average TS% being better than Dwayne Wade.

Oh, am I forgetting that Prime Wade posters equal or better numbers to AI on higher efficiency while playing far less minutes?

So Wade can score as much, on higher efficiency, in less minutes?

LMAO

Stats are meaningless without context.... Very few people use stats within the proper context. You're not one of them.. .You're not qualified to have this discussion honestly........

The fact that you even brought up "efficiency" tells it all......

nikkas were 7 years old when A.I. hit the scene but feel qualified to talk about him...... :ahh: the internet

CP3_da_OG

Pro
Daps
Westbrook reminds me more of Iverson than Wade does, might be a more fair comparison

D Wade all day

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stats are meaningless without context.... Very few people use stats within the proper context. You're not one of them.. .You're not qualified to have this discussion honestly........

The fact that you even brought up "efficiency" tells it all......

nikkas were 7 years old when A.I. hit the scene but feel qualified to talk about him...... :ahh: the internet

LMAO

nikkas can't argue their stupid ass opinions and trying to run.

AI led awful offenses while posting subpar stats on low efficiency.

Explain the context of why Wade can score just as much, in less minutes played, on higher efficiency. I'll wait.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMAO

Explain the context of why Wade can score just as much, in less minutes played, on higher efficiency. I'll wait.

Would you have a discussion with a virgin about females and p*ssy? :sas1:

If you saw A.I. and knew a lil bit about basketball, you would understand he had to take the shots while being doubled and tripled...

I'm so glad Larry Brown finally came out and said....: "I told Alan to take all those shots cause that was the only way we were going to win"

nikkas using stats to paint a picture he's never seen......... :mjlol: :dead:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
wade overrated on here.

hes not a top 3 shooting guard either. not even top 5. he just gets nods for top 3 by young buls & generic thinkers because hes the most current legend at the position.

wade in his prime dunking all over him. and blockng the mess outta his layups on D. :whew:
wouldn't even be fair.
Flash was about 40 lbs bigger but still just as fast as AI.

we're talking pound for pound.

and no he aint as fast as no dam AI.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
This thread is done every other month it seems but whatever. AI is my dude and I grew up watching him ball but the logical fan in me has to go with Wade. He is more efficient just as good as a playmaker and he had better defense. His rebounding numbers were better and of course he was one of the greatest shot blocking guards ever. AI has longevity over him though. Cause Chuck balled from 96 till about 2009 at a high level. And while Wade is still balling at a decent level his prime wasn't as long and he's been iffy since about 2011 when it comes to playing or not. But overall he is the better player then Iverson.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
LMAO

It's Kobe stans doing what Jordan does pertaining to Kobe and LeBron. Trying to prop up a clearly inferior player to discredit the better one in the eyes of the general public. Insecurity and needed to try to protect someone else's legacy.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Because nene actually played ghat season and they acquired chris anderson. Billups had a better squad. Than the iverson one.

yup. plus the west was weaker in '09. and at the end of the day, they only won 5 more games.

that iverson squad wouldve advanced to the conference finals in '09 as well with the draw that they had.

Last edited: