AI vs. D. Wade in their prime

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
nikka had a 13 point a night scoring outta shape shaq in the finals.

That's like saying Mj had George Gervin.

Shaq was over the hill and fat but he showed flashes of greatness prior to the Finals.

He was more like Moses Malone in a Hawks jersey if anything.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Shaq was over the hill and fat but he showed flashes of greatness prior to the Finals.

He was more like Moses Malone in a Hawks jersey if anything.
:wtb:
Compare a breh who played every single game of the season while averaging 20 and 10. To a fat over the hill shaq who only played 40 games.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Compare a breh who played every single game of the season while averaging 20 and 10. To a fat over the hill shaq who only played 40 games.
That's the 2006-07 season you're thinking. He played 59 games in 2005-06. Gave us 20/9.2 with 2 assists and 2 blocks a night shooting 60% from the field in 30 minutes a game. Just looked it up.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
That's the 2006-07 season you're thinking. He played 59 games in 2005-06. Gave us 20/9.2 with 2 assists and 2 blocks a night shooting 60% from the field in 30 minutes a game. Just looked it up.
Moses missed no more than 1 game the every season he was with the Hawks is my point.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town

Their numbers were identical.

Shaq missed more games but he was there in the playoffs until the Finals.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Yall gonna stop disrespecting AI though :to:

Wade might've been better but, AI was great. First off, Wade was not as fast as him. That's bullshyt. AI was faster than everyone in the league essentially. That was what made him effective. He was just too small, so he couldn't do half of the other things Wade could. If Iverson was 6"4, 6"5, even 6"3 like Rose/Westbrook and about 30-40lbs heavier, he'd been an animal.

TenChambers

All Star
Daps
:dead: Wade has about 4 or 5 inches & about 50-55 lbs on Iverson...I never understood why they get compared.

:ld: Best way I can say it is to me if you took Iverson and put him in Wade's body he would have been even more absurd. This nikka routinely stayed out all night gambling and drinking would show up to the game and drop 40. I don't think people realize how great dude was without ever working on his game or keeping his body healthy (for good or bad). He wasn't putting up shots in the gym, working on moves, working on his explosiveness, etc. That nikka was truly an absurd level of pure God given basketball talent. That '98 - '02 Iverson was :whew: nikkas just remember the ending and the no rings.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A.I. > Wade...

Only on this board and with white folks is Wade>A.I. as a talent...

With that being said... If I was a GM, I'd probably pick Wade over A.I.

Shut your ass up.

AI is not as good as Prime Wade. At the absolute worse case scenario for Wade, they're even offensively. Wade can score just as good as AI, with less attempts, and he's a much smarter player. His ego is better and he makes far better decisions with the ball while being better at fitting in with a variety of players.

And then he's better defensively.

Wade has more impact and is more effective player. Prime Wade is closer to Lebron than AI is to prime Wade and any version of Lebron after his 2nd year in the league is better than AI has ever been.