AI vs. D. Wade in their prime

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Wade has played 2 less seasons but has made the playoffs two more times than Iverson, has just as many all star selections, three rings, and a Finals MVP.

So more success in less tries.

nikka, why do you discount the fact that he played with Lebron? That was an automatic finals trip for Wade.

And Wade was never a league MVP like A.I was.

Wade had Lebron and Shaq, who the fukk with A.I have?

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka, why do you discount the fact that he played with Lebron? That was an automatic finals trip for Wade.

And Wade was never a league MVP like A.I was.

Wade had Lebron and Shaq, who the fukk with A.I have?

A 6th man of the year, DPOTY, Coach of the Year, and one of the best defenses in the league? That's who AI had. Next question?

Mutumbo is over here, anchoring one of the best defenses in the league and averaging a solid double double in the playoffs while playing a whopping 42 minutes.

Shaq was averaging 33 minutes and couldn't stay on the court NEARLY as long because he was relatively out of shape and easily winded.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Wade's 2009 season > every single season of A.I's.

:duck:

A 6th man of the year, DPOTY, Coach of the Year, and one of the best defenses in the league? That's who AI had. Next question?

Mutumbo is over here, anchoring one of the best defenses in the league and averaging a solid double double in the playoffs while playing a whopping 42 minutes.

Shaq was averaging 33 minutes and couldn't stay on the court NEARLY as long because he was relatively out of shape and easily winded.

You mean an old Mutombo? Look, the fact is that team aint making it to the finals and taking a game away from a prime Shaq and Kobe if not for A.I

I swear you hating ass nikkas get jealous of A.I and constantly want to shyt on him and take away from what he did.

Shaq averaged 33 minutes huh? Guess what, that's a lot for a big man. He still made a big impact on that court.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

You mean an old Mutombo? Look, the fact is that team aint making it to the finals and taking a game away from a prime Shaq and Kobe if not for A.I

I swear you hating ass nikkas get jealous of A.I and constantly want to shyt on him and take away from what he did.

Shaq averaged 33 minutes huh? Guess what, that's a lot for a big man. He still made a big impact on that court.
:mjlol:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Mutumbo is the only reason that AI made the 2001 Finals.

In the ECF Ray Allen was torching AI, while the man shot under 40% including some 5 for 17 stinkers. Mutumbo was murdering Milwaukee on both ends of the court. Philly made the Finals in spite of AI that year.

When Mutumbo left AI never went anywhere again :umad:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A ring is a ring,but we gon pretend that Mavericks team was anywhere near the buzzsaw that Lakers team that swept everybody was:mjlol:?Arguable one of the greatest teams of all time:banderas:
Do the 01 Sixers even make it to the 2nd round in the 06 East?

You mean an old Mutombo?
Yes, the old Mutumbo that won DPOY, that averaged 14/14/3 in the playoffs and put up 17/16/3 in the ECF.

AI shot 34% that series while Ray Allen lit him up :scusthov:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
They only won 5 more games because Melo missed 11 extra games that year and Melo was overall worse because he was having elbow problems and then broke his hand.

they had a better overall squad to compensate for those nick-nacks.

thats why thats always glossed over.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Fan GM person who looks at the game whatever you want to call it. That's the fanboy in cats like Bron talking cause they grew up on AI too and he was there MJ minus the rings. Chuck was a beast and is an all time great but so is Wade and he does everything AI did at the same level or better. Not absurd at all to say Wade is better if people look at the game without blinders on.

lol.

what about the people who share this opinion that are older than AI? are they fanboys that grew up on him too?

this continious iverson/wade debate on here is the coli's version of athletes vs. analytics.:popcorn:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Iverson had more field goal attempts than points in the 2001 Eastern Conference FInals. Do you know how hard that shyt is to even do? Legendary shot chucking. Ray Allen on the otherhand soundly outplayed him but the 76ers still advanced because they as a TEAM managed to limit the Bucks offense which ranked first in the league at the time. People that say AI had no help completely ignore how good that Sixers team was defensively.