Daps
370698957_903443654564555_5449274498366312976_n.jpg

:shaq: dirtbags assemble :noah:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

I'm not sure how I feel about this moment.
As many people pointed out, its SOOOO stupid. Why would SPACESHIPS ever be in melee distance?

Its straight out of a cartoon...but I feel like this is the kind of thing that George Lucas himself would have wanted. We're talking about a universe where people go into the vacuum of space dressed like this:
5dd329fd2aaf2a5e0e5ad08907e2fba0.jpg

At least Ashoka had a space suit.

And visually, it looks really good :manny:

I'll just chalk it up to the old "rule of cool" and let them get away with it.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Agree 100% with this. Filoni's turned Rosario's "Ahsoka" show into the Sabine PAAWG show. Never liked her character in Rebels. Don't like her now.

As exciting as it is to see Filoni and co. actually pick up where Star Wars Rebels left off, though, it’s hard not to feel like Ahsoka is doing so at the expense of its eponymous character. Right now, Ahsoka herself feels weirdly stranded in the Disney+ series that is supposed to be about her.

Even the show’s attempts to push her into a new mentorship role with Sabine have felt disappointingly forced and unearned. That’s not only because Ahsoka and Sabine’s relationship in the series depends entirely on events that have taken place offscreen, but it’s also worth noting that the two characters have never had that strong of a bond. In fact, Ahsoka is essentially treated like a special guest star in Rebels, which only makes Filoni and Lucasfilm’s decision to turn the search for Ezra into such a huge part of her post-Return of the Jedi story even stranger.

Fortunately, it's still enjoyable. The music is excellent. It's great to have Kevin Kiner providing the score for a live action show. He's the most synonymous with Star Wars music aside from John Williams.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
As someone who didn’t like obi wan and has become disinterested and jaded to Disney’s Star Wars attempts how is this show? I thought it would be far more definitively awesome with Filoni and the Kurosawa influences. But reception seems mixed and that’s disappointing

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
As someone who didn’t like obi wan and has become disinterested and jaded to Disney’s Star Wars attempts how is this show? I thought it would be far more definitively awesome with Filoni and the Kurosawa influences. But reception seems mixed and that’s disappointing
Uh, the only thing you can do is watch the show and decide for yourself lol.