Ahsoka | Disney+ | August 23rd 2023 | starring Rosario Dawson

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Darth Kyle already told you what Disney's game plan is going forward.

Let the past die. Kill it, if you have to.

Last edited:

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
I enjoyed this ep.

The answer to the star wars dip is to sell it back to Uncle George and redo the sequels. Recast Luke and make it 10 years post return of the jedi with remnants plus sidious 2.0 fukkery.

George fukked up not making a sequel in the 90s.

Some of these tv shows might be decent, but the fact is that they're restricted to fitting in with sequels' storyline.

What I would personally do is focus less on the present era of star wars, and go back to do a series about the sith called The Rule of 2.

-1-2 seasons about the sith vs jedi war, then 1 season each on every master and apprentice until plagueis and palps.
-Each season ends with the apprentice killing the master, and gradually shows the rise of the sith and deterioration of the jedi.

Disney needs to hire random coli brehs like me. We'd do a better job than the hacks they have in charge.
Thats honestly sounds dope af but I dont think Disney wants to even make something like that. They are too family friendly to show how ruthless the Sith are and it would just cheapen them imo. Hell, Light sabers dont even decapitate anymore in Disney Star Wars lol

I doubt they would even get to the level of violence of the prequels any time soon

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
idgaf what nobody say this shyt weak AF :unimpressed:

Disney needs to draw from some of the older stuff

Darth Revan and Scourge :wow:

I stopped watching after the Obi Wan show.

They need to create new characters and move past the entire skywalker legacy. Enough is enough. Prequel after prequel.

The time to do live action of old IP has come and gone. Nothing they do will top the Clone Wars series at this point. The killed Cad Bane after 2 episodes and little to no screen time .

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

They need to create new characters and move past the entire skywalker legacy. Enough is enough. Prequel after prequel.

The time to do live action of old IP has come and gone. Nothing they do will top the Clone Wars series at this point. The killed Cad Bane after 2 episodes and little to no screen time .

That means you missed "Andor", the most unique Star Wars show by far.
I actually like Ahsoka (I think its true to what George Lucas would have wanted), but none of these Filoni shows are approaching the quality of Andor.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Ashoka is not the skywalker legacy.. (i mean i know but this is her path) Its basically Filoni trynna bring the old lucas SW feel back

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The acting in this show is stiff and dry. I thought Rosario was barely giving any effort but I think it's the writing. The dialog is so formulaic the actors feel like they're struggling to work with it. They're all wooden except for Sabine and her character is too cliche to really be interesting.

The most lively characters are Huyang and Chopper.

The only things they're getting right with these shows are the visuals, creatures, and action. I don't hate it but it's just disappointing. There are plenty of talented writers out there who could do much better.

Andor was amazing and I wish they would take more chances because Fett, Mando 3, and now Ahsoka all feel lazily put together. Stop trying to sell toys and start crafting good stories