Ahsoka | Disney+ | August 23rd 2023 | starring Rosario Dawson

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Agree 100% with this. Filoni's turned Rosario's "Ahsoka" show into the Sabine PAAWG show. Never liked her character in Rebels. Don't like her now.

Fortunately, it's still enjoyable. The music is excellent. It's great to have Kevin Kiner providing the score for a live action show. He's the most synonymous with Star Wars music aside from John Williams.

:francis: Damn, I genuinely have to agree.
But they introduced Morgan woman in the Mandalorian, explained she’s a witch from Dathomir, so I’m forcing myself to believe that is their angle.

Otherwise they have turned this into some live action Rebels series prequel.

How we having an Ahsoka series without Rex or the surviving clones?

I think they picked up the wrong timeline for the Ahsoka series, in my opinion

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
The most staggering thing from both episodes for me were the constant shots of Ahsoka delivering a line of dialogue, crossing her arms and doing a pose. If felt very video-gamey.

But it's a nitpick and I can absolutely enjoy the show regardless.
Straight up cut scene feel :heh:

Anyways, new show dropping in a couple of hours

:takedat:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Legit light saber battles :blessed: and not that high speed choreography from the prequels :obama:

Is Ahsoka in the Wolrd between Worlds again? :lupe:

I guess that's how she finds out were Ezra and Thrawn are and the way to get there is riding a space whale :wow:

Whoever thought Marrow was Ezra:laff: No Inquisitor has a chance against a highly skilled force user/lightsaber fighter and Ezra being one made no fukking sense on basically every level.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another good episode. Baylon and his apprentice are great characters. Actually interesting.

Anakin in the cut!!! Albeit with some terrible CGI de-aging. Hayden Christensen doesn’t even look that old don’t know why Disney is struggling so much with him but oh well the chosen one is back

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Kind of expected Sabine to fukk it up. Tho the episode made an obvious foreshadowing that the choice was going to be presented for her. Baylan knew words was all that he needed.

Tho towards the end when they were making the jump, I was like no NO NO NO you aint gonna do this to us Rebels Fans again. :damn:. Luckily Hera and her kid survived, but damn gave me a heart attack.

Best episode so far damn. Tension in the fights was great :wow:.

Legit light saber battles :blessed: and not that high speed choreography from the prequels :obama:

Is Ahsoka in the Wolrd between Worlds again? :lupe:

I guess that's how she finds out were Ezra and Thrawn are and the way to get there is riding a space whale :wow:

Whoever thought Marrow was Ezra:laff: No Inquisitor has a chance against a highly skilled force user/lightsaber fighter and Ezra being one made no fukking sense on basically every level.

My main question is how did she get in there assuming she did :patrice: