Ahsoka | Disney+ | August 23rd 2023 | starring Rosario Dawson

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I think yall are bugging, Im really enjoying the show so far.
Yeah, I'm not sure what show some brehs were expecting out of this. A lot of the complaints are like a laundry list of past failures from SW that for obvious reasons this show was never going to solve by itself.

Is it an amazing show so far? No, there's evident stuff that's not flawlessly written and you can pick nits with other stuff too. But it's cool as hell to watch and there's already some cool developments and to me at least it feels like 100% Star Wars. I haven't seen a legit Jedi (well "Jedi") mission done well in Live Action in a long ass time and this is one.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Every time Hera turns around :noah:

Must've been that baby weight because it wasn't really like in Rebels :mjlol:

hera-star-wars-%C3%A8.jpg

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Episode 3 was alright.

I'm tired of these ~35 minute episodes, though. They do that with The Mandalorian, and I hate it.

Each episode should be approximately 45 minutes to an hour long.
This having 2 episodes and then a 34 min one makes it feel flat. I believe is a deliberate move to create anticipation and discussion at the water cooler and message boards. 5 more minutes of Hera's ass should do the trick :noah:

One thing this show has improved over the old ones is the music score. But they still need to turn up a notch. part of the appeal of classic star wars is the Musical score. For example attack of the clones of the prequel trilogy is alright/mid compared to the original trilogy but the musical score :ohlawd:
Obi one arriving on Kamino one of my favorites.

And that fact didn't really hit me until I was playing lego star wars with one of my kids and he pause and said "pops turn the surround on and turn that up this song is fire" :russ:

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
One thing i'm recognizing now,
Ewan Mcgregor and Hayden Christianson are >>>>> when it comes to lightsaber combat choreography. Helps that they trained with the darth maul guy early on.

This series has good combat, still better than the sequal trilogy, but even that obi wan series showed that they are still the goats.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
One thing i'm recognizing now,
Ewan Mcgregor and Hayden Christianson are >>>>> when it comes to lightsaber combat choreography. Helps that they trained with the darth maul guy early on.

This series has good combat, still better than the sequal trilogy, but even that obi wan series showed that they are still the goats.
Yeah they put in work like crazy, for MONTHS.
What they did can kind of spoil people into thinking Rosario should have turned into Michelle Yeoh for this series :pachaha: