Ahsoka | Disney+ | August 23rd 2023 | starring Rosario Dawson

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Another good episode. Baylon and his apprentice are great characters. Actually interesting.

Anakin in the cut!!! Albeit with some terrible CGI de-aging. Hayden Christensen doesn’t even look that old don’t know why Disney is struggling so much with him but oh well the chosen one is back
Cause his face was rounder in the prequel movies. CGI can remove lines and jowls but it can’t reshape a face and keep facial expressions natural.

Marvel either CGI the character not speaking RDJ as a teen in Civil War. Or simply just made a younger version of an old face. Kurt Russell and Michael Douglas didn’t look like their previous real ages. They just looked younger than their current faces.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Eh, it was okay. I just don’t think the writing is as dramatic as it could be. Like I said before, should have been a movie for continuity sake

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Ahsoka looked like a hobbit from Lord of the Rings with the forced perspective when she was running in the woods with that giant ass head gear flopping around :dead:

Show feels greater than the sum of its parts which is how I felt about Rebels. Natasha Liu Bordizzo is a poor actor :francis: Getting washed by the Ukrainian PAWG in that department. That's a magnetic performance. She has the most screen presence of anyone. Stevenson has a commanding and imposing presence cuz of his stature. Sakhno does it with her eyes, facial expressions and intensity. From the first moment she was on screen cutting dudes down with ruthless efficiency and a death stare.

shin-hati-attacking.gif

And watching Ahsoka fight now is like watching James Harden. She'll still get you 22 and 11 but she :flabbynsick: Ahsoka was like the most athletic Jedi out. Doing 1080 torpedo dive bomber attacks. Now you can slide a magazine under her feet when she jumps. She gets the job done but watching an all time great struggle out there is sad. :mjcry:

And don't get me started on that little green-haired fukk, Jacen "mom, I have a bad feeling" Syndulla. :comeon: fukk the Jedi

luke-skywalker-star-wars.gif

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
^^I haven't been too impressed by Shin myself. She hasn't had many lines, but haven't seen her as dynamic either. Of the 3 lead villains, Stevenson has stood out the most. His showdown with Ashoka with the map surrounding them made for a good setting. Kinda want more for the witch lady as well. Maybe that is when things kick into gear whenever Thrawn appears for the villain side.

Still continue to rock with David Tennant droid :ehh:

Still serving up these short episodes though :martin:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: @ all these ridiculous theories and YouTube videos about that Inquisitor's identity being obliterated. Cats really thought that was Ezra. People don't learn...just watch the show and let the directors tell the story

Fire episode...and the next one will be :ohhh:
Just so weird to introduce a character with a mask if they are nobody.:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
It is almost startling how many people in this series are FULLY cgi

they blend in well...random scenes where the same people we've seen real life are CGI replaced, likely because of lighting or deaging...

btw, good episode...i was star-wars-entertained

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Kind of expected Sabine to fukk it up. Tho the episode made an obvious foreshadowing that the choice was going to be presented for her. Baylan knew words was all that he needed.

Tho towards the end when they were making the jump, I was like no NO NO NO you aint gonna do this to us Rebels Fans again. :damn:. Luckily Hera and her kid survived, but damn gave me a heart attack.

Best episode so far damn. Tension in the fights was great :wow:.

My main question is how did she get in there assuming she did :patrice:

I acutally enjoyed the episode quite a bit...but is today "take your children to war" day?
None actually does that!

Seriously...why would you bring a kid along on a military mission?