Ahsoka | Disney+ | August 23rd 2023 | starring Rosario Dawson

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I don't really think Kathleen Kennedy has her hand in this one too much. Ahsoka is Dave Filoni's creation, and this show is his baby. She's always been his pet and got some preferential treatment from her inception. So if she gets a little OP it'll be because of his direction. The space walk stuff was a little :comeon: to me, but ultimately I can deal with the powerful stuff she might do in this series because she is someone that learned from the best and got her abilities legit unlike Super Sayan Reyq
As a fanboy, I can sense a “ wouldn’t it be cool” moment when another fanboy/girl writer lets their excitement for a character dictate a cool moment. Like if Shin and Ashoka had a rivalry, that attack run makes sense.

As it is, it just sort of sticks out.

like I know some people don’t like the throne fight in the last Jedi but it works in part because of the relationship established by the two leads.

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
Ill say so far the show is interesting but not great. Idk how to explain it, its like I dont really have a desire to watch and speculate on this show unlike Mando season 1-2, and Obiwan. Even the online atmosphere doesnt seem as excited/fun. I think there were a lot of let downs with the recent Star Wars shows that a lot of people arent as excited for Ashoka atm.

As for the episodes so far, im glad they are expanding the lore and going new places. Even explaining aspects of the force, but it still doesnt have a uniqueness? Like theres nothing that makes it special or has me anticipating the next episode. The stoic acting doesnt help as much either. It needs more personality with the characters and a sense of urgency. Like Ashokas and Balon’s stoicism is making it seem like what theyre doing isnt important or needs to be done quickly. I know that’s what part of being a jedi is but even Obi Wan had personality and smiled.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't really think Kathleen Kennedy has her hand in this one too much. Ahsoka is Dave Filoni's creation, and this show is his baby. She's always been his pet and got some preferential treatment from her inception. So if she gets a little OP it'll be because of his direction. The space walk stuff was a little :comeon: to me, but ultimately I can deal with the powerful stuff she might do in this series because she is someone that learned from the best and got her abilities legit unlike Super Sayan Rey
Princes Leia not the best now?

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
:leostare:

No space suit
:wow:

cd02540e-1738-4842-b961-7d9b73c7b3fc_text.gif

:scust:

3eafbc55-427f-4965-8fb0-3ca759e43e16_text.gif

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Just started watching this shyt… on episode 1

im glad this bytch got bodied… ever since shorty was on the motor bike, bytch had a smug that I ain’t like.. and then her master told her to not take the map.. bytch ain’t listen… and wanna be high mighty … play stupid games , win stupid prizes..so fukk her

All in all.. good episode

just started second ep as I’m typing this.. the bytch ain’t dead.. but still.. fukk her

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I'm loving this show so far :manny:

Seems Ahsoka was Sabine's Master for a total of 2 weeks if the shyt she was teaching her in the ship wasn't something they already covered :russ: :russ:

Gotta say, Seth Green has done a damn good job directing :ehh:

The whole point of Ahsoka is :camby: the old Jedi ways because they were the cause of Anakin's demise and setting things up for Palpatine to take over and fukk the whole Order up.

We are literally being told "Sabine ain't no Jedi" and Ahsoka's answer was she doesn't need to be one. In the end, Sabine will show some sort of connection with the force that will make her save the day or be useful to find Ezra.
NÎGGA!!! It's some random nıgga named Steph Green not Seth Green the actor.....:dahell:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
I enjoyed this ep.

The answer to the star wars dip is to sell it back to Uncle George and redo the sequels. Recast Luke and make it 10 years post return of the jedi with remnants plus sidious 2.0 fukkery.

George fukked up not making a sequel in the 90s.

Some of these tv shows might be decent, but the fact is that they're restricted to fitting in with sequels' storyline.

What I would personally do is focus less on the present era of star wars, and go back to do a series about the sith called The Rule of 2.

-1-2 seasons about the sith vs jedi war, then 1 season each on every master and apprentice until plagueis and palps.
-Each season ends with the apprentice killing the master, and gradually shows the rise of the sith and deterioration of the jedi.

Disney needs to hire random coli brehs like me. We'd do a better job than the hacks they have in charge.