Ahsoka | Disney+ | August 23rd 2023 | starring Rosario Dawson

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Use the force sabine

Oh shyt

Dave is changing the force. Nerds are about to happy. Now they can be jedi too.

I was about to get really annoyed if that cup moved.

This guy here WORSHIPED the Force for years, yet he didn't have the ability to move stuff around:
chirrut-imwe_5ed7457a.jpeg

IF they're going to going to give Sabine Force telekinesis powers, then they better make her work really hard for it.

I can sort of accept that "everyone has the POTENTIAL to have some Force powers"...but I can't accept "random person with documented low Force powers (and presumably low m-count) is suddenly more powerful than another guy in the same universe that has been meditating on the Force for years"

If she can eventually (after several episodes) made the cup shake a little, I'm OK with that. But if she starts Force pushing Dark Jedi in the next episode, I'll be upset.

Daps
Reppin

This guy here WORSHIPED the Force for years, yet he didn't have the ability to move stuff around:

IF they're going to going to give Sabine Force telekinesis powers, then they better make her work really hard for it.

I can sort of accept that "everyone has the POTENTIAL to have some Force powers"...but I can't accept "random person with documented low Force powers (and presumably low m-count) is suddenly more powerful than another guy in the same universe that has been meditating on the Force for years"

If she can eventually (after several episodes) made the cup shake a little, I'm OK with that. But if she starts Force pushing Dark Jedi in the next episode, I'll be upset.

You're forgetting one major difference though.

6aw3vw8uep501.jpg

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Someone mentioned earlier in here how they are pushing the Witches of Dathomir to the forefront. I can see that because it seems the star wars franchise is trying to expand and explore other factions besides Jedi and Sith. The Witches are kinda the foils to The Mandalorians in that they both are independent but The Mandalorians are anti force while the Witches embrace it. The 3 female leads aren't witches but they represent the aspects of Hecate. Sabine is the headstrong maiden, Hera is the nurturing mother and Ahsoka is the stoic crone.

Daps
What Disney/Kathleen Kennedy have done to Star Wars is nothing short of a tragedy. The damage to the franchise may be irreversible at this point.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
What Disney/Kathleen Kennedy have done to Star Wars is nothing short of a tragedy. The damage to the franchise may be irreversible at this point.
Even when its actually ok/good like Ashsoka is, no one is watching...This shows ratings are abysmal...

They've completely lost the fanbase, not even cameos and rumors of major legends characters being brought into canon seem to be helping...

Hopefully Disney sells LF and the IP, they can't salvage this IMO, Disney SW will always be a toxic...

JNew

Superstar
Daps
I think the "wow" factor of live action SW is gone. The shows are boring. I rather see a movie then a show. Something the got right with the Marval Franchise.

Every show so far has been a standalone character series, the best so far IMO has been the Book of Boba Fett and the only reason I say that is cause watching it has added context to the trilogy movies.

Does anyone actually re-watch these shows thoe?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I think the "wow" factor of live action SW is gone. The shows are boring. I rather see a movie then a show. Something the got right with the Marval Franchise.

Every show so far has been a standalone character series, the best so far IMO has been the Book of Boba Fett and the only reason I say that is cause watching it has added context to the trilogy movies.

Does anyone actually re-watch these shows thoe?
:childplease:

That was hands down the worst one. Even they knew it was boring and brought in Mando.

Honestly the movies haven’t been good simply because the villains aren’t good which hasn’t been changed by the tv series. Andor didn’t really have a villain.

They all have standout moments, except Boba, because of there’s still this need to please the hardcore fans. When they break out of the mold, they do better, like Andor.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Episode 3 was whatever. Weakest of the bunch so far. Ahsoka flipping in space and blocking shots from starships was :comeon:
Their ship is broke down and just floating there, so instead of just shooting it until it explodes these geniuses focus all their firepower on Ahsoka herself.
I thought I missed something. Just blow the ship up. It wasn’t even firing back

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

If that Marrok dude actually is Ezra, and they did that to him, then she might have some sudden burst of tapping into the force with uncontrollable anger though

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
You're forgetting one major difference though.

6aw3vw8uep501.jpg
This is the correct Disney canon answer and they're definitely going to make her OP as fukk...

That said Sabine being a low level force user isn't wild...Lucas did say anyone can wield the force with training, some are just more naturally gifted with it than others... Think of the force like basketball, anyone can pick up a basketball and play but very few can make the NBA and even fewer can play at the level of Michael Jordan regardless how much they practice...

Donnie Yen in Rogue One wasn't trained by a force user, this is why he had no abilities...He didn't know how to...Sabine is being trained by Anakins padawan who in this timeline is the second or third most powerful force user in the galaxy...Ahsoka teaching Sabine low level shyt like moving a cup isn't wild...

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
I don't really think Kathleen Kennedy has her hand in this one too much. Ahsoka is Dave Filoni's creation, and this show is his baby. She's always been his pet and got some preferential treatment from her inception. So if she gets a little OP it'll be because of his direction. The space walk stuff was a little :comeon: to me, but ultimately I can deal with the powerful stuff she might do in this series because she is someone that learned from the best and got her abilities legit unlike Super Sayan Rey