Ahsoka | Disney+ | August 23rd 2023 | starring Rosario Dawson

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Will I like this if I am not well versed in the Star Wars universe?
It depends. If you have a casual knowledge of who the Ahsoka character is, then probably yes.

If not, then I don't know. Also, it's only been 2 episodes so far (and they were both setup for the remaining 6 episodes of the season).

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Will I like this if I am not well versed in the Star Wars universe?
tbh if you want action, this show so far is pretty well choreographed and I can see there being even more intense 1v1 scenes :ehh:

outside of that, the story is fairly straightforward, but it's just bland as hell.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Morgan basically being a witch of Dathomir is interested.

I hope they explain how Morgan is a Nightsister but looks like human
:wow: This is my biggest take from the two episodes. Think Filoni must be flirting with the idea of bringing the witches to the forefront.

Ever since Count Dooku finished them, I wonder what happened

/
It was a good pace on the episodes.
The green ass was the highlight though.

General Syndulla wasn’t that tall in Rebels but I’m not complaining

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Has been amazing to watch complaining about having to watch something to understand this show. Are we at that point now? They are explaining everything in this show without needing straight up exposition.

The entire "gimmick" of Star Wars going back to the literal opening crawl of the first movie was that you were meant to feel like you came in during the middle of an ongoing 1930's cliffhanger movie serial.

The opening crawl was meant to catch you up on the events of the previous episodes, as if you missed the previous movies and you needed a quick recap. You're SUPPOSED to feel like there's backstory that you missed out on.