Ahsoka | Disney+ | August 23rd 2023 | starring Rosario Dawson

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who plays the green alien chic? shorty lowkey got sum booty :wow:
:gucci:
mary-elizabeth-winstead-scott-pilgrim-vs-the-world-los-angeles-premiere-C6KHCN.jpg

I don't see it but she was in Scott pilgrim

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
:gucci:
mary-elizabeth-winstead-scott-pilgrim-vs-the-world-los-angeles-premiere-C6KHCN.jpg

I don't see it but she was in Scott pilgrim
I knew that Booty looked familiar , :banderas:
I think the dude that plays Obi one smashing, she played his girl on a fargo season and he snatched her up. And she was showing that ass on there:ohlawd:

First 2 eps 6.5/10 Hera's Booty redeemed it. Sabine actress was annoying but looked the part better after the haircut. And the fight choreography was meh Like I could notice (on regular playback without slowing it down) the Cuts from different takes as they was going to take swings. Specially the Sabine /apprentice fight. Episode needed at least a transmission from the Gawd Thrawn with the classical music and of course more Hera Booty shots. Rosario played her role well but her age showing in some shots you could see upper back Flab thats from wearing a "faja" Body suit too tight. Other than that it was enjoyable and if the let Ray cook in this series we in for a great performance.

Last edited:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Hope they reveal that she's not a jedi but is in fact a quill to go in a different direction from all the other lore.

green, purple, yellow, blue sabers represent jedi's but grey sabers represent a different path from both.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
It's bad acting and boring. All these franchises need to take years long breaks. I can't take all this fukking fatigue
It feels like all 3 female leads have the same personality and talk the same lol
This show so far has dope fight scenes but it’s also super predictable and boring as hell cause of its pacing

i even stopped paying attention to whatever Baylan’s plan is