Ahsoka | Disney+ | August 23rd 2023 | starring Rosario Dawson

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
:patrice: Disney bought the Marvel and Star Wars brands so they could get people to stop thinking "Disney is for girls" .....what happened to that plan? Lol

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
She kinda needed to get stabbed.
to realize she was being soft as hell. Outside of riding speeder bikes.
to escape to the desert.

She needed to stop all the cap'n she was on. Plus get refocused.
Only gripe is they keep the male hero. Lost in isolation some damn where. They got Ezra on the same bullshyt.
that made us hate what they did to Luke. Out in space somewhere we need to get a map too. I wish they would ditch that whole trope all together. That trope is huff when used iver and over again.
It only works in the context of story writing for obi won. Not every male character viewed as a jedi master.

Art Barr
I hear you but this getting stabbed with light sabers and surviving is some Disney bullshyt. There is no way a shard of light passes through your body and you live not even star wars.

Sidenote for those that know Ezra hologram said he looked at Sabine like a sister...but in Rebels he was clearly in love with her and she started feeling the same later on. Big time flaw in the writing

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I hear you but this getting stabbed with light sabers and surviving is some Disney bullshyt. There is no way a shard of light passes through your body and you live not even star wars.

Sidenote for those that know Ezra hologram said he looked at Sabine like a sister...but in Rebels he was clearly in love with her and she started feeling the same later on. Big time flaw in the writing
To add to this...

There isn't any Lucas created character that has survived a lightsaber through the torso...

Maul survived getting cut in half because he's not human, but even he couldn't survive catching a lightsaber through his torso...

Mind you both Qui-Gon and Maul were high level skilled force users, the former was a Jedi Master, the latter a Sith Lord...Disney got fukking padawans and younglings surviving the same death blows...For some reason they think if you have a p*ssy you should be immune to death blows from lightsabers...To hell with the construct and rules of lightsaber battle...

Of course sensible fans calling out that bullshyt are catching idiotic labels...

SMH

Last edited:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To add to this...

There isn't any Lucas created character that has survived a lightsaber through the torso...

Maul survived getting cut in half because he's not human, but even he couldn't survive catching a lightsaber through his torso...

For some reason Disney thinks if you have a p*ssy you should be immune to death blows from lightsabers...

Of course sensible fans calling out that bullshyt are catching idiotic labels...

SMH

Your taking this make believe stuff way to seriously. :hubie:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
First scene you damn know those dudes were about to get murked. I haven't watched Rebels recently but I didn't know Sabine was Ahsoka's apprentice. It was kinda expected she wouldn't follow her since there relationship was not in a good state from what we learn early on. Kind of expected she would solve the key for the map and lose it. But come on man Disney has nerfed the lightsaber. We all know Sabine wasn't dying, so why not just put her unconscious. It's annoying but it is what it is with Disney since this aint the first time.

Ep 2 basically gets us to where the end of Rebels. Not too much to complain. Morgan basically being a witch of Dathomir is interested. More interested to learn more about Baylan. Lets see what they got cooking with this.

Its kind of funny how when the sequel trilogy ended Star Wars was at its lowest point and MCU was at its highest. MCU has been fukking trash outside of Guardians 3 and Loki. Meanwhile Mando has built a solid foundation. Hope this series follows the track of Clone Wars and Rebels and does well. Andor has been the best D+ product in terms of quality. (Obviously Mando is more popular.

Also chop is back :blessed:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Ok as someone who didn't watch rebels they should have added sabine in the mandalrion so I wouldn't feel as lost with all these characters.
She prob would fit in S3, but the issue is there was no way to introduce her properly. I feel like you kinda need to watch Rebels because there is so much important stuff already shown following it. S1 was ok, but the rest was fire.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
first episode was meh to me. I never watched rebels and only the first two seasons of clone wars..so I have no connection to Ashoka and have no idea who the other people are lol. Starting episode two now. I might be jumping the gun but I might be fatigued on Star Wars like marvel. Mando last season was weak to me too.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

It is that Disney bullshyt.
They keep up the tropes.
they think work and alienate star wars viewers. They are gonna a have a hard time. getting back to billion dollar box office returns.
If they keep their trash Disney tropes going in this ip.

Art Barr