Ahsoka | Disney+ | August 23rd 2023 | starring Rosario Dawson

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Sabine needed that ass whooping because she's still hard headed and doesn't believe fire burns. She got scorched by Darth Billie Elish and now she got to deal with one hell of a stomach ulcer :russ:. Hera still trying to be everybody mama but Sabine is a problem child. How are you gonna fight an actual sith apprentice Sabine?

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
It is that Disney bullshyt.
They keep up the tropes.
they think work and alienate star wars viewers. They are gonna a have a hard time. getting back to billion dollar box office returns.
If they keep their trash Disney tropes going in this ip.

Art Barr
they too scared to make adult-themed stories (or even hint at it)

and its causing the stories to be a Weeniehut Jr. take on suspense, high stakes, love or character deaths.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Sabine needed that ass whooping because she's still hard headed and doesn't believe fire burns. She got scorched by Darth Billie Elish and now she got to deal with one hell of a stomach ulcer :russ:. Hera still trying to be everybody mama but Sabine is a problem child. How are you gonna fight an actual sith apprentice Sabine?

I was totally for her Learning her cap'n ass lesson. I knew

when she to took the guard.
with that faulty ring rust footwork. She was gonna get her issue.

She needed that to realize.
This shyt ain't a game a cat can fix.
You gotta get back focused on bitness.
Disobeying orders, acting aloof, no focus...a laundry list of bullshyt she is on.
I hate artist who lie about creating and needing space. fukk outta here. You just wanna be immature and fukk up all your time.
You can't fool someone.
more talented in art.
that you are on bullshyt. Same thing I saw in her jedi training. She is full of shyt and lacks focus. Doodling and shyt.
If you doodle'n and have artistic ability you on bullshyt.

Same with Sabine.

Hopefully she lives cause I like the character. Yet being unfocused.
makes anyone unlikable over a period of time. So hopefully this character has an ascending story arc. Not some Disney trope mined bs.

As I like this show.
I would hate for it to hit the stoopid rails.

Art Barr

Rhapscallion Démone

Supporter
Daps
I was totally for her Learning her cap'n ass lesson. I knew

when she to took the guard.
with that faulty ring rust footwork. She was gonna get her issue.

She needed that to realize.
This shyt ain't a game a cat can fix.
You gotta get back focused on bitness.
Disobeying orders, acting aloof, no focus...a laundry list of bullshyt she is on.
I hate artist who lie about creating and needing space. fukk outta here. You just wanna be immature and fukk up all your time.
You can't fool someone more talented in art that you are on bullshyt. Same thing I saw in her jedi training. She is full of shyt and lacks focus. Doodling and shyt.
If you doodle'n and have artistic ability you on bullshyt.

Same with Sabine.

Hopefully she lives cause I like the character. Yet being unfocused.
makes anyone unlikable over a period of time. So hopefully this character has an ascending story arc. Not some Disney trope mined bs.

As I like this show.
I would hate for it to hit the stoopid rails.

Art Barr
Sabine needed that wake up call. Chick thought she could go toe to toe with an actual force sensitive lightsaber duelist. The whole time I was yelling bytch are you suicidal

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
No other way of having her get her ass kicked without yet again dry shytting on Qui-Gon with another low level padawan surviving getting impaled by a lightsaber? She couldn't lose a hand like Luke and Anakin? or just fukking take the L with Ahsoka saving her?
The ONLY way of achieving this beginners ass whooping learning experience is shytting on Qui-Gon...again,,.,? :heh:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I hear you but this getting stabbed with light sabers and surviving is some Disney bullshyt. There is no way a shard of light passes through your body and you live not even star wars.

Sidenote for those that know Ezra hologram said he looked at Sabine like a sister...but in Rebels he was clearly in love with her and she started feeling the same later on. Big time flaw in the writing
Luke wanted to smash Leia doe

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
I hear you but this getting stabbed with light sabers and surviving is some Disney bullshyt. There is no way a shard of light passes through your body and you live not even star wars.

Tell that to darth maul

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
literally Disney currently:

It is that Disney bullshyt.
They keep up the tropes.
they think work and alienate star wars viewers. They are gonna a have a hard time. getting back to billion dollar box office returns.
If they keep their trash Disney tropes going in this ip.

Art Barr

If it's one thing that's guaranteed, it's that Disney is going to mess with the recipe to try to suit themselves. How far and how fast they go is anyone's guess. Disney has never given a damn about existing lore that they shouldn't fiddle with. They've managed to pull it off so far with Marvel because multiverse-oh-think-of-all-the-possibilities - which has already gotten old and audiences will tune out inevitably from over-use - but Star Wars is a different thing entirely. Messing with that framework will get some very fierce pushback.

Darth Billie Elish

ok this got me :bryan:

Rhapscallion Démone

Supporter
Daps
No other way of having her get her ass kicked without yet again dry shytting on Qui-Gon with another low level padawan surviving getting impaled by a lightsaber? She couldn't lose a hand like Luke and Anakin? or just fukking take the L with Ahsoka saving her?
The ONLY way of achieving this beginners ass whooping learning experience is shytting on Qui-Gon...again,,.,? :heh:
I think the only reason she survived is because they got to her in time. Qui Gon probably could have survived if they got him to a proper medical facility. The Star Wars universe has shown they have highly advanced healing technology.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
If it's one thing that's guaranteed, it's that Disney is going to mess with the recipe to try to suit themselves. How far and how fast they go is anyone's guess. Disney has never given a damn about existing lore that they shouldn't fiddle with. They've managed to pull it off so far with Marvel because multiverse-oh-think-of-all-the-possibilities - which has already gotten old and audiences will tune out inevitably from over-use - but Star Wars is a different thing entirely. Messing with that framework will get some very fierce pushback.

ok this got me :bryan:
they finessed us with Rey and that bullshyt series back in 2016 :scust:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maul isn't human bruh, he's a whole different fukking species, you're literally comparing apples to oranges...

Vader didn't lose a major organ that he only has one of, his respiratory system was fukked but his head/torso where those organs are located wasn't incinerated in lava...

Humans getting impaled through major organs by lightsabers and surviving will NEVER make any sense...

The creator of the franchise established this, Disney doesn't get to change that...
Disney can do whatever they want. They own the rights :mjlol:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I can't be the only person that thought of this when Ahsoka went into the witch temple

The show is eh so far. I do notice a more Asian or Japanese influence on this show. The OG Star Wars was Medieval/WW2 influenced, and Mando was a western.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Disney can do whatever they want. They own the rights :mjlol:
You are absolutely right...they can do whatever they want...and continue losing money... :mjlol:

4 billion dollar studio is worth maybe half that right now due to Disney doing whatever they want with its IPs...:mjlol: