Ahsoka | Disney+ | August 23rd 2023 | starring Rosario Dawson

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
7 out of 10. How many times they gon have someone live after a being stabbed by a light saber smhh

She kinda needed to get stabbed.
to realize she was being soft as hell. Outside of riding speeder bikes.
to escape to the desert.

She needed to stop all the cap'n she was on. Plus get refocused.
Only gripe is they keep the male hero. Lost in isolation some damn where. They got Ezra on the same bullshyt.
that made us hate what they did to Luke. Out in space somewhere we need to get a map too. I wish they would ditch that whole trope all together. That trope is huff when used iver and over again.
It only works in the context of story writing for obi won. Not every male character viewed as a jedi master.

Art Barr

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Qui-Gon is weak as fukk for dying when literally everybody else walks off the same injury :pachaha:

The Grand Inquisitor, Reeva (twice), Sabine, all ate that shyt. How you gonna die from something that 10-year old Reeva survived?

Just finished the first episode, it was pretty good if a little slow at times. I'd give it 8/10.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
7 out of 10. How many times they gon have someone live after a being stabbed by a light saber smhh
Exactly, it was all good until that ending.

Lightsaber properties were well established by George Lucas, that same blow killed Qui-God for a reason, any cell the blade touches is dead on contact, there is NO WAY a humanoid can survive a major organ getting incinerated...Making female characters immune to major organ failure that would occur from getting impaled by a lightsaber is fukking idiotic...

You can lose a lightsaber battle without getting fukking impaled by a lightsaber...

SMH

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Qui-Gon is weak as fukk for dying when literally everybody else walks off the same injury :pachaha:

The Grand Inquisitor
, Reeva (twice), Sabine, all ate that shyt. How you gonna die from something that 10-year old Reeva survived?

Just finished the first episode, it was pretty good if a little slow at times. I'd give it 8/10.
You could make sense of GI surviving because his species has two stomachs...

Losing one isn't going to kill them...

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Exactly, it was all good until that ending.

Lightsaber properties were well established by George Lucas, that same blow killed Qui-God for a reason, any cell the blade touches is dead on contact, there is NO WAY a humanoid can survive a major organ getting incinerated...Making female characters immune to major organ failure that would occur from getting impaled by a lightsaber is fukking idiotic...

You can lose a lightsaber battle without getting fukking impaled by a lightsaber...

SMH

Meh, this is nitpicking to be honest :yeshrug: if Maul can survive being chopped in half and Vader can survive a lava bath, I"m not bothered about a lightsaber stab, even if it is funny how easily Qui-Gon died

To be honest people have survived being impaled in real life anyway, just depends on whether your vitals get hit or not.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The Grand Inquisitor, Reeva (twice), Sabine, all ate that shyt. How you gonna die from something that 10-year old Reeva survived?

Padme died from a force choke...... hours later
:snoop:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Padme died from a force choke...... hours later
:snoop:

:heh: when it comes down to it, it's just a matter of whether the writers want to kill off a character or not, it is what it is :manny:

Star Wars isn't something I watch for realism so I'm not pressed about it, it's not like I wanted Sabine to die anyway

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Meh, this is nitpicking to be honest :yeshrug: if Maul can survive being chopped in half and Vader can survive a lava bath, I"m not bothered about a lightsaber stab, even if it is funny how easily Qui-Gon died

To be honest people have survived being impaled in real life anyway, just depends on whether your vitals get hit or not.
Maul isn't human bruh, he's a whole different fukking species, you're literally comparing apples to oranges...

Vader didn't lose a major organ that he only has one of, his respiratory system was fukked but his head/torso where those organs are located wasn't incinerated in lava...

Humans getting impaled through major organs by lightsabers and surviving will NEVER make any sense...

The creator of the franchise established this, Disney doesn't get to change that...

Last edited: