UKVu0t8.gif

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
This was fukking awesone :ohlawd: :wow:

Filoni da gawd just know how to give you Star Wars ::lawd:

I mean, yes, the Sabine stuff was a little too on the nose but I'm more than willing to let that go considering the bigger picture they are trying to give us.

Rosario as Ahsoke looks absolutely fukking flawless, holy shyt :wow: any cosplay that tries to emulate her will pale in comparison. Still, her crossing her arms in every single interaction she had with with every character felt like a cut scene from a video game :russ: it was still fukking dope, and I'll allow it though :hubie:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Juding by the trailers (and the quick cameo on Mandalorian) they giving us force/space whales :blessed:

Live action/CGI purrgils would be something to see, for sure :ehh:

Also: funny to see an Apple of Eden clone pop up in this. I guess everybody's just biting off of everybody at this point.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching the 2 episodes and enjoyed them. I never watched Clone Wars/Rebels, but I've the characters mentioned before and I got the gist of things well enough from what they set up. Some solid action throughout :ehh:

It did have that stoic/flat cadence to some of the performances though, with the characters speaking slowly. I do hope as the series progresses some of them show more personality. The droid voiced by David Tennant was funny though.