Ahsoka | Disney+ | August 23rd 2023 | starring Rosario Dawson

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Nah the cartoons cover her life from the Clone Wars up to like 5 years before the OG Star Wars, then the Mandalorian/Book Of Bobba Fett shows her several years after the empire falls

So we don't know what goes on with her through the entire time Luke and them were battling the empire. This show picks up around the same time after the empire fall as Mandalorian. And we don't know what she does or how long she lives after this period

Doesn't sit well with me, this is nice way to ruin the continuity with all these Jedi/Sith acolytes chilling in the cut while Yoda pretty much says Luke and Leia are the last hope....

Why send Luke when Socks was on standby?

Hopefully they explain her story a bit more...

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Doesn't sit well with me, this is nice way to ruin the continuity with all these Jedi/Sith acolytes chilling in the cut while Yoda pretty much says Luke and Leia are the last hope....

She already went rogue and since Anakin turned, maybe he didn't trust her.

He did of course say that there was another but that's thought to be referring to Grogu (baby Yoda)

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps

Ahsoka left the Jedi order in the clone wars series. She wasn't on good terms with them after they left her hanging when she was being framed

She tells Vader she isn't a Jedi when she fights him in Rebels

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
She already went rogue and since Anakin turned, maybe he didn't trust her.

He did of course say that there was another but that's thought to be referring to Grogu (baby Yoda)

Ahsoka left the Jedi order in the clone wars series. She wasn't on good terms with them after they left her hanging when she was being framed

She tells Vader she isn't a Jedi when she fights him in Rebels

I'm aware, it just never sat right with me these glaring continuity issues. Obi-Wan was the worst offender but hopefully this turns out good...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
b16fdb14eddacc6d17d3fb06a9befdc2e97d45fa.gifv