hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
F28Lfa9WAAA91r-
F28LfbEWkAAhvJa

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I'm hoping they just make Sabine a lightsaber duelist instead of a jedi because they didn't insinuate she was force sensitive in rebels. If she was force sensitive then Kanan and Ezra would have picked up on it. Also since she's back doesn't that mean the dark saber technically belongs to her instead of Bo Katan?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I'm hoping they just make Sabine a lightsaber duelist instead of a jedi because they didn't insinuate she was force sensitive in rebels. If she was force sensitive then Kanan and Ezra would have picked up on it. Also since she's back doesn't that mean the dark saber technically belongs to her instead of Bo Katan?
Bo Katan says come get it.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
This might go hard....that animated series told her whole story though I thought. From childhood to the end with awaking trainer her and whatnot

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
This might go hard....that animated series told her whole story though I thought. From childhood to the end with awaking trainer her and whatnot
Nah the cartoons cover her life from the Clone Wars up to like 5 years before the OG Star Wars, then the Mandalorian/Book Of Bobba Fett shows her several years after the empire falls

So we don't know what goes on with her through the entire time Luke and them were battling the empire. This show picks up around the same time after the empire fall as Mandalorian. And we don't know what she does or how long she lives after this period

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Is there a YouTube video I can watch to sum up who all these people are. I've only caught some Clone Wars on TV and watched the 2008 animated movie.