@agnosticlady being a real female APPRECIATION thread

Daps
I dont think shes pandering. She just repeats stuff that she's heard and believes. She's young. She has to experience things for herself in order to have a valid perspective. Everything else is just speculation. Notice how most of her arguments are based on personal anecdotes,/ stuff she's seen, not lived.

Be a 23 year old trying to talk like a veteran brehs :snooze:

You guys are lame af just say you don't like her and bounce. You guys really in here catching feelings over words typed by a stranger on a forum :pachaha:

At least you're taking a step in the right direction, you should take a hiatus :mjlol:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I dont think shes pandering. She just repeats stuff that she's heard and believes. She's young. She has to experience things for herself in order to have a valid perspective. Everything else is just speculation. Notice how most of her arguments are based on personal anecdotes,/ stuff she's seen, not lived.
She will soon gets her wake up call from the Coli wolves; that's when the chicken will come home to roost.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Be a 23 year old trying to talk like a veteran brehs :snooze:

You guys are lame af just say you don't like her and bounce. You guys really in here catching feelings over words typed by a stranger on a forum :pachaha:

At least you're taking a step in the right direction, you should take a hiatus :mjlol:

It's funny what y'all will criticize and ridicule... all the while doing the same stuff you put down

I wonder if you said anything about being a 20 year old virgin giving advice on how to make love to a woman :sas2:

Daps
It's funny what y'all will criticize and ridicule... all the while doing the same stuff you put down

I wonder if you said anything about being a 20 year old virgin giving advice on how to make love to a woman :sas2:

I see nothing wrong with that. 'Making love' is a broad term.

Whats funny is

:dahell:... You really want me to fight the girl don't you....If you want her beat up so bad then you go do it yourself :heh:... A cooler head has prevailed..... Call it what you want but you won't guilt trip me into wasting anymore energy on a trashy project stray

Now you can keep complaining all you like... But just know that I will be enjoying my day... Maybe you should too

But you still sending all sorts of indirects towards her :upsetfavre:

@agnosticlady your girl here still has some things to tell you

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I see nothing wrong with that. 'Making love' is a broad term.

Whats funny is

But you still sending all sorts of indirects towards her :upsetfavre:

@agnosticlady your girl here still has some things to tell you

Of course you see everything wrong with @CinnaSlim being 23 and giving advice but nothing wrong with a 20 year old virgin giving explicit sexual advice... You are deaf dumb and blind to your coli queen.

I am not sending indirects towards anyone... I am pointing out hypocrisy with #factsonly...

Daps
Of course you see everything wrong with @CinnaSlim being 23 and giving advice but nothing wrong with a 20 year old virgin giving explicit sexual advice... You are deaf dumb and blind to your coli queen.

I am not sending indirects towards anyone... I am pointing out hypocrisy with #factsonly...

No woman will ever be my 'queen' unless shes Congolese :hhhscust: