@agnosticlady being a real female APPRECIATION thread

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I need to pay more attention to who posts what. I go in, rant, and leave.

I just noticed the alerts on the side of the screen two days ago. I keep thinking I'm in trouble not even noticing people was dapping and repping me. Thanks!

So is agnostic cool?

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I just noticed the alerts on the side of the screen two days ago. I keep thinking I'm in trouble not even noticing people was dapping and repping me. Thanks!

So is agnostic cool?
yea she cool
got alot of haters :coffee:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

So is agnostic cool?

:russ:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
yea she cool
got alot of haters :coffee:
:comeon:

It just annoys me how the dudes here say we hate her because she agrees with them, no, we just have a problem with her because she's rude to us for no reason. We will disagree with her and kim but if she disagrees with us she feels the need to insult us. She even attacked me in the "unpopular opinion" thread for no reason and I was agreeing with her. :mindblown: I haven't said 1 thing rude to her but can she say the same? But yet I'll be called a hater if I'm not on her clit like the coli men. I usually don't care about people's opinions, I can disagree with you but still like you (like @marcuz & @Emperor_ReinScarf :o:) but if you're rude to me for no reason then I think I have the right to dislike you without being called a hater.
Yep she goes in with the insults which is why @Panthera prolly went in on her too although I still maintain it was too far.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
It just annoys me how the dudes here say we hate her because she agrees with them, no, we just have a problem with her because she's rude to us for no reason. We will disagree with her and kim but if she disagrees with us she feels the need to insult us. She even attacked me in the "unpopular opinion" thread for no reason and I was agreeing with her. :mindblown: I haven't said 1 thing rude to her but can she say the same? But yet I'll be called a hater if I'm not on her clit like the coli men. I usually don't care about people's opinions, I can disagree with you but still like you (like @marcuz & @Emperor_ReinScarf :o:) but if you're rude to me for no reason then I think I have the right to dislike you without being called a hater.
Oh snap! Dammit! I'm really outta the loop! How the fuk did I miss this?!

I be having so much fun ranting in my novel sized posts that I missed all the damn action.

What threads do I need to go to get caught up?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

I be having so much fun ranting in my novel sized posts that I missed all the damn action.

idk, it's a lot of threads.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Official Thread Recap: Agnosticlady VS Panthera and Co. Showdown I

1st Quarter

Summary: @blackestofpanthers kicks it off with some sound logic. He points out that @agnosticlady continuously sides with men and attacks women, and she's constantly called a man because of this. So why isn't @nobammerweed called a woman for siding with women and attacking men?

MVP - @blackestofpanthers
Score: 0-0

2nd Quarter

Summary: All the coli brehs point out that no one really says anything about nobammerweed because according to one of my sources, "Its a proven FACT that theres a high percentage of social justice warrior manginas on the internet caping for women attacking men in order to get e-p*ssy." Also, most of the brehs admit that they too believe that agnosticlady is a dude since many of them haven't seen any of her pics and just assume that all women on the internet are dudes. All of the opportunistic Coli brehettes who can't stand agnosticlady begin to emerge from the woods to let their voices be heard.

@Panthera takes the opportunity to express her disdain and displeasure about folks forgetting that agnosticlady loves to call other women names like "cat lady, slut, hoe." It's clear that the coli brehettes are ready for war.

Agnostic lady responds and says that panthera "Is still a bitter worthless slut hoebag bytch" and that she should "feed your lap dog that you call a husband."

Panthera calls agnosticlady a tranny and tells her to post her address so that she could "fukk her up."

Things are getting interesting...

MVP - Coli Brehettes
Score: 0-7

3rd Quarter

Agnosticlady posts a fake address to some shopping center in Miami Gardens. Panthera is pissed and tells agnosticlady that she aint about that life. Agnosticlady laughs and says "dumb bytch, are you the new Trina in a business suit. Don't hype yourself up to be something that you're not grandma. The last thing I want you to do is break your hip right before the holidays." TOUCHDOWN!!!

But then panthera immediately hits back with her own score, saying that after she whoops agnosticlady's ass, "Ghetto hoodrat bytch... While I am at it, I should bring your ass some welfare to work applications.... So you and the rest of your trashy family can continue to live 15 to a 2 bedroom home." She then posts a picture of her changing her flight itinerary from Jamaica to Miami. TOUCHDOWN!

The community is entertained!

MVP - Panthera
Score: 7-14

4th Quarter

Panthera attempts to get a little more personal. She gets her minions to find agnosticlady's twiiter/instagram pics and laughs at agnosticlady's looks, calling her fat and ugly. This works initally until everyone see's the picture and find's that these claims were completely false. The move completely backfires as the Coli brehs are impressed the Agnosticlady is actually a woman who looks aight. The coli wolves who had been on standby and even some of the coli brehettes begin to feel sympathetic that Panthera would even attempt such a move. They demand that Panthera post her own pics which she scoffs at.

Agnosticlady regains the crowd and scores.

A fearful panthera retreats and cancels her flight to Miami.

MVP - Agnosticlady, Coli Wolves, Coli Community
Final Score: 72-14

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/for-...n-because-she-agrees-with-men-on-here.344658/

Still a better beef than Meek Mills and Drake...

:ufdup: Better rep me for this. You see how nice I was to use my free time to give you this recap.

:ufdup: