@agnosticlady being a real female APPRECIATION thread

zaddy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
vaincity teribblonto
but she essentially just goes into threads, scopes out the popular opinion and then posts it tho? what kind of black woman dogs herself like that. no self respect imo

Lil Gangsta

Toronto Driftwood Crip
Daps
Reppin
Blue Flag
@agnosticlady y u always ignore me i think u hav a beautiful soul and im mad as shyt i missed ur pics :mjcry:

I jus wanna knowwww
full

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
honestly tho why was your chunky ass in that thread about hating fat ppl like ' I hate fat people and I've been slim all my life' when you're like 5'2 150. hypocrisy?

bytch, shut the fukk up. I'm fat? According to what? I've stated many times on here that I have an athletic shape. I am nowhere near fat, but thanks for running your mouth.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Most of her so called logical post reflects the misogynistic posts that are created by illogical men of the Coli. :upsetfavre: She either pandering to the male posters for daps or she just a naive child.

It just annoys me how the dudes here say we hate her because she agrees with them, no, we just have a problem with her because she's rude to us for no reason. We will disagree with her and kim but if she disagrees with us she feels the need to insult us. She even attacked me in the "unpopular opinion" thread for no reason and I was agreeing with her. :mindblown: I haven't said 1 thing rude to her but can she say the same? But yet I'll be called a hater if I'm not on her clit like the coli men. I usually don't care about people's opinions, I can disagree with you but still like you (like @marcuz & @Emperor_ReinScarf :o:) but if you're rude to me for no reason then I think I have the right to dislike you without being called a hater.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I dont think shes pandering. She just repeats stuff that she's heard and believes. She's young. She has to experience things for herself in order to have a valid perspective. Everything else is just speculation. Notice how most of her arguments are based on personal anecdotes,/ stuff she's seen, not lived.

arent you like 23
:dahell: