@agnosticlady being a real female APPRECIATION thread

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I dont think shes pandering. She just repeats stuff that she's heard and believes. She's young. She has to experience things for herself in order to have a valid perspective. Everything else is just speculation. Notice how most of her arguments are based on personal anecdotes,/ stuff she's seen, not lived.

Yet if I was saying the same exact things that the some of the women on here state it wouldn't be because I'm trying to pander to you guys, or because I'm young? The hypocrisy kills me

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Yet if I was saying the same exact things that the some of the women on here state it wouldn't be because I'm trying to pander to you guys, or because I'm young? The hypocrisy kills me
I just said you werent pandering. im sure you believe what you say.
We've already gone through this. The way you and a lot of the guys on the coli think follow with personal fables. It's how young adults and teenagers think, also people who are sheltered or havent traveled outside their environment.

You think its one way, but its the other way. You just stand out because you are a female. A lot of Coli posters in TLR are in their late teens/ early twenties too. Just realize you are still young and you have a lot to learn. I dont even mean it as an insult. "The man who knows something, knows he knows nothing at all"

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
fukked up that they had to exposed the chick like that all because she gets all the love from the men and thinks logically and isnt cosigning the cat-lady black men bashing bs. :francis:

Sames ones be bashing this one female be thr same ones crying about how men treat them on here. People who lives in glasshouses shouldnt throw stones, and that was some grimey shyt ive whitnessed in that thread. :francis:

agnosticlady

Daps
I just said you werent pandering. im sure you believe what you say.
We've already gone through this. The way you and a lot of the guys on the coli think follow with personal fables. It's how young adults and teenagers think, also people who are sheltered or havent traveled outside their environment.

You think its one way, but its the other way. You just stand out because you are a female. A lot of Coli posters in TLR are in their late teens/ early twenties too. Just realize you are still young and you have a lot to learn. I dont even mean it as an insult. "The man who knows something, knows he knows nothing at all"

I'm not talking about how different our opinions are. You are saying that my views are not valid, yet if I agreed with your views and supported your ideas then my views would be valid. Last time I checked you and several other women aren't much older than me. So do you and other females on this thread need to grow up? We can disagree but don't try to put down my experiences and lack of putting myself in bad situations as a way to disregard what I see. Don't tell me that I need to grow some more. You're just telling me that I need to grow some more until my mindset parallels yours. I don't question your validity, because that is your life.
Yet the women on here who constantly run their mouth with asinine ideas don't have a lot growing to do or a lot of learning to do.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
fukked up that they had to exposed the chick like that all because she gets all the love from the men and thinks logically and isnt cosigning the cat-lady black men bashing bs. :francis:

Sames ones be bashing this one female be thr same ones crying about how men treat them on here. People who lives in glasshouses shouldnt throw stones, and that was some grimey shyt ive whitnessed in that thread. :francis:
:mjlol: lol @ internet love
Is this real life?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I'm not talking about how different our opinions are. You are saying that my views are not valid, yet if I agreed with your views and supported your ideas then my views would be valid. Last time I checked you and several other women aren't much older than me. So do you and other females on this thread need to grow up? We can disagree but don't try to put down my experiences and lack of putting myself in bad situations as a way to disregard what I see. Don't tell me that I need to grow some more. You're just telling me that I need to grow some more until my mindset parallels yours. I don't question your validity, because that is your life.
Yet the women on here who constantly run their mouth with asinine ideas don't have a lot growing to do or a lot of learning to do.
I'll apologize for saying your views are not valid. They are certainly. I just have a hard time explaining myself and finding the right words.

If you agreed with me. I wouldnt have a reason to reply. It wouldnt be a issue of liking you or not. If I agree with someone, then what is there to discuss? The conversation wouldnt get very far on a subject.
I talk the most when debating with people.

I have stated many times. My issue with you is your lack of humility and empathy. You keep deflecting to other women but we're not talking about them. We are talking about you.

You think of things in black and white terms. You speak as if you know everything, which you dont. Its not even about putting yourself in bad experiences. One of the reasons, you bother me so much is because you remind me of myself. Of how I used to be, so again I apologize for invalidating your opinions. I know how that feels but the truth is, you still have much to experience. You've done things that I havent, so you have experience with that, such as going to college. No doubt you are an intelligent girl. Its life experiences that I focus on, values and integrity. Life is not as simple as black/white, right/wrong.

I agree with you on a lot of things, our methods are just different. You have a more masculine, pentrating aggressive/direct way of getting across, and I have a more feminine, receptive, passive way. I dont think insulting/scolding people is the way to help them. Rather see things from their perspective and help build. Which is why I stress empathy. Prevention vs. Punishment

But yeah. Im logging off soon to take a hiatus.

Last edited:

agnosticlady

Daps
I'll apologize for saying your views are not valid. They are certainly. I just have a hard time explaining myself and finding the right words.

If you agreed with me. I wouldnt have a reason to reply. It wouldnt be a issue of liking you or not. If I agree with someone, then what is there to discuss? The conversation wouldnt get very far on a subject.
I talk the most when debating with people.

I have stated many times. My issue with you is your lack of humility and empathy. You keep deflecting to other women but we're not talking about them. We are talking about you.

You think of things in black and white terms. You speak as if you know everything, which you dont. Its not even about putting yourself in bad experiences. One of the reasons, you bother me so much is because you remind me of myself. Of how I used to be, so again I apologize for invalidating your opinions. I know how that feels but the truth is, you still have much to experience. You've done things that I havent, so you have experience with that, such as going to college. No doubt you are an intelligent girl. Its life experiences that I focus on, values and integrity. Life is not as simple as black/white, right/wrong.

I agree with you on a lot of things, our methods are just different. You have a more masculine, pentrating aggressive/direct way of getting across, and I have a more feminine, receptive, passive way. I dont think insulting/scolding people is the way to help them. Rather see things from their perspective and help build. Which is why I stress empathy.

But yeah. Im logging off soon to take a hiatus.

ok

• Dap
Reactions: jeh