@agnosticlady being a real female APPRECIATION thread

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
:skip: So lemme see if I got dis skra8 so far...

- nikkas only apparent reasoning for givin ol girl da seal of approval is because dey hope to somehow use dat as a means to finesse thier way into some e-draws.

- Her posts of fair analysis can only be attributed to her being young and lack of life experiences and since a lotta cats on hea cosign her...dey must all be young/lack experience too.

- Holdin females accountable for thier fukk ups and callin em out on it, is now da equivalent to pandering.

- If ya leave a residue of sour sprinkles in ya posts about black men at any opportunity...then your shyt will go unnoticed and unchecked by da majority coli (*cough LSA *) female populous on dis mufukka.

Interdasting.jpg

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
It's important that we set a good example for the younger generation. That way they don't look up to the Kim Kardasians of the world......but now I'm starting to wonder who the bad role model really is :wow:
Same with the men here, if yall really wanted everyone to be like AL, yall wouldnt pit others against her, that's some Willie Lynch shyt. And tho I know it's for fukkery purposes. That's really what pisses me off, not some other female expressing herself because most of the time, I dap or ignore her. What pisses me off is people ignoring why people have an issue with AL, and just calling them bitter. Yall already know I have to express my opinion, so that's why I'm always up in the threads. My buttons are too easy to press.

gbyITd5mRcWoAWN9FPwm_H876sNK.gif

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
You're younger than her yet your opinions aren't dismissed as naivety/youth like AL. And that's only because they failed with previous accusations that she was a male.That's as straightforward as it gets.

if this is still too obtuse, can you think of another female poster who's discredited because of her age?:popcorn:
LOL WRONG.
First, I'm 3 years older than her but I would put both of us in the young and sheltered category.
We are both non-western women who grew up in a 2 parent household. Basically, same upbringing yada yada yada.
You are choosing to be obtuse bc if you look through my post history, we have almost the same talking points. Where we differ is she comes off very condescending, viscous, and pretentious and generalizes all the women on here and that is the problem. Her opinions would not get dismissed if she constantly didn't attack anyone who disagrees with her and got off her high horse.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Same with the men here, if yall really wanted everyone to be like AL, yall wouldnt pit others against her, that's some Willie Lynch shyt. And tho I know it's for fukkery purposes. That's really what pisses me off, not some other female expressing herself because most of the time, I dap or ignore her. What pisses me off is people ignoring why people have an issue with AL, and just calling them bitter. Yall already know I have to express my opinion, so that's why I'm always up in the threads. My buttons are too easy to press.

gbyITd5mRcWoAWN9FPwm_H876sNK.gif

I've never pit any of the women on this site against each other :dahell:

Are you lying on me the same way you lied on @agnosticlady :damn:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
:skip: So lemme see if I got dis skra8 so far...

- nikkas only apparent reasoning for givin ol girl da seal of approval is because dey hope to somehow use dat as a means to finesse thier way into some e-draws.

- Her posts of fair analysis can only be attributed to her being young and lack of life experiences and since a lotta cats on hea cosign her...dey must all be young/lack experience too.

- Holdin females accountable for thier fukk ups and callin em out on it, is now da equivalent to pandering.

- If ya leave a residue of sour sprinkles in ya posts about black men at any opportunity...then your shyt will go unnoticed and unchecked by da majority coli (*cough LSA *) female populous on dis mufukka.

Interdasting.jpg

She posts anti black nonsense like @Emperor_ReinScarf

Not on some building shyt like @bdizzle not on some pro black shyt like @kp404 just divisive poisonous internalized racism.