Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Mostly right

But some will shyt on Wade

Dude rightfully gave him a F for this game

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/miamiheat/post/_/id/20934/heat-reaction-grading-spurs-heat-gm-4

i

F
Dwyane Wade

SG

PTS: 10
REB: 2
AST: 4
STL: 4
BLK: 0
FGA-M: 3-13
ANALYSIS

Paging Dwyane Wade to the American Airlines Arena. Sure, someone was wearing No. 3 for the Heat, but it didn't look like the guy who averaged 20 points on .545-.462-.850 shooting against the Indiana Pacers a series ago. Wade couldn't elevate, couldn't finish shots in the paint, and got beat off the dribble by the paunchy Boris Diaw. Not what you want from your No. 2 option in the Finals.
This guy did, and rightly so. Sad thing is when the series ends on Sunday, nobody is going to be realistic and look at how bad the supporting cast has played. None have played any defense, and Wade in game 3 had the only 20 point game besides James. When you consider all the blown defensive assignments and all the turnovers he had in that game though, the 22 points don't seem impressive. I saw a 12 minute video of his defensive mistakes mostly due to laziness just in the first three games today.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Spo needs to go, he's the weakling, It's embarrassing because everyone knows it.

I don't think it's Spo's fault that everyone was bricking shots. My only criticism is him not making a significant adjustment to our defense when it was obvious the Spurs had us figured out. Plus they are the only team that is disciplined enough to do it for 48 minutes.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Mostly right

But some will shyt on Wade

Dude rightfully gave him a F for this game

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/miamiheat/post/_/id/20934/heat-reaction-grading-spurs-heat-gm-4

i

F
Dwyane Wade

SG

PTS: 10
REB: 2
AST: 4
STL: 4
BLK: 0
FGA-M: 3-13
ANALYSIS

Paging Dwyane Wade to the American Airlines Arena. Sure, someone was wearing No. 3 for the Heat, but it didn't look like the guy who averaged 20 points on .545-.462-.850 shooting against the Indiana Pacers a series ago. Wade couldn't elevate, couldn't finish shots in the paint, and got beat off the dribble by the paunchy Boris Diaw. Not what you want from your No. 2 option in the Finals.

That's my hero too. Sucks to see him go out like this. Game 1 was his only good game. can only guess that the knee still isn't right.

He BETTER not seek anything close to the max this offseason. It wouldn't be fair.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
That's my hero too. Sucks to see him go out like this. Game 1 was his only good game. can only guess that the knee still isn't right.

He BETTER not seek anything close to the max this offseason. It wouldn't be fair.
The knee will never be right

tbh I'm not sure what to say about Miami...that team has been flawed since LeBron and Bosh joined Wade. The fact that they reached 4 straight finals is just a credit to LeBron's greatness.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Just watched the highlights and the Spurs put on a passing clinic. We weren't winning that game unless we had an epic offensive performance by the big 3.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
The knee will never be right

tbh I'm not sure what to say about Miami...that team has been flawed since LeBron and Bosh joined Wade. The fact that they reached 4 straight finals is just a credit to LeBron's greatness.

If they don't make history, it should be an interesting offseason.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
In the end I feared Riley not adding any other parts beside fukking Oden and Beas was gonna be a issue

We miss mike miller we have no playmakers off the bench just shooters

The whole season we got by cuz of Bron and being a good not great team really

There were moves that could of been made

sad as it is to say but unless Wade is willing to take a nice paycut id be happy to see him go

Lebron deserves to have a much more rounded roster around him he just can't do it all by himself anymore

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
But one thing that is funny is how the media and haters are acting like if lebron loses he's just gonna retire or something like this is the last chance ever :skip:

Sure maybes he isn't Jordan and maybe he wasn't as lucky as Kobe was to be bless with great situations but his career is far from over

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
In the end I feared Riley not adding any other parts beside fukking Oden and Beas was gonna be a issue

We miss mike miller we have no playmakers off the bench just shooters

The whole season we got by cuz of Bron and being a good not great team really

There were moves that could of been made

sad as it is to say but unless Wade is willing to take a nice paycut id be happy to see him go

Lebron deserves to have a much more rounded roster around him he just can't do it all by himself anymore
TBH, the team was flawed from the very beginning. You guys just had supreme talent at the top 2 when Wade was still playing at a very high level. Bosh is also a HOF

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Ain't gonna front brehs. It's over. San Antonio ain't gonna lose this sit on their home court. If we couldn't get one win at home.... I hope Rileys ready to tear this sit down and rebuild. And Carmelo is not what we need.