Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Nobody showed up but lebron, and by midway through the third, he more or less stopped trying because regardless of how he played, Miami fell further and further behind. He had half the teams points going into the fourth and the rest of the team besides him was shooting 25%.
Nah Lebron ain't getting a pass either. I will never understand this with him, why are you waiting until your team is down 20 in the third quarter to be aggressive? The game is 4 quarters, and as we've seen, the first two are pretty damn important

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Nah Lebron ain't getting a pass either. I will never understand this with him, why are you waiting until your team is down 20 in the third quarter to be aggressive? The game is 4 quarters, and as we've seen, the first two are pretty damn important
That's his flaw, main thing keeping him from Jordans level. He's too willing to let the game come to him rather than taking it over. He's still great but its just a frustrating when u kniw he could be greater than what he already is. Still love him

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
The Heat are hilariously retarded. They play with no urgency until they're down 25, then they cut it down to around 12 points, then they declare victory and let the lead go up to 22 again.

In a finals game....

The entire team except for birdman and ray allen seemed to have no care.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
The Heat are hilariously retarded. They play with no urgency until they're down 25, then they cut it down to around 12 points, then they declare victory and let the lead go up to 22 again.

In a finals game....

The entire team except for birdman and ray allen seemed to have no care.

You correct wit da first stuff but to say Bron or Bosh don't care? Eeehhh I can go dat far. Specially considering Bron da only nikka doin da heavy lifting out dere.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's my hero too. Sucks to see him go out like this. Game 1 was his only good game. can only guess that the knee still isn't right.

He BETTER not seek anything close to the max this offseason. It wouldn't be fair.
He has two player options left at 20 mil per season

What do you mean seek anything close to the max?

Hes either taking the money and saying fukk it, or he will give the Heat a discounted price for extra years

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I haven't given up yet but they're going to have to make some major adjustments to their pick and roll coverage and sit Chalmers the fukk down for the rest of the series. Also UD needs to play about 20-25 mins and Battier should get around 15-20.. Need our best and smartest defenders out there

Last edited: