Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I don't care what yall say getting smacked in your own court 2x in a row is absolutely pathetic and makes me feel like they don't deserve it

I hate this mentality. Yes we got raped in back to back games....Yes we lost both at home, but wtf do you mean they don't deserve to win? Did they not play 82 games in a season and almost got the first seed with one of their best players injured throughout the year? Did they not dominate teams throughout the eastern conference playoffs (especially the pacers who should have lost in 5). This team should have won games 1 and 2 if it weren't for that bullshyt in the finals opener. Yes everyone not named LeBron could be playing better, Yes our pg play is terrible right now, but that's all it is...guys playing terrible, these guys aren't quitters, they aren't out here not giving a fukk....they made it all the way to the NBA finals for a reason, to win and 3 peat, it's just a lot tougher this time because of age, wear and tear and guys being off their game and the spurs being a well oiled machine.

If you want to give up on this team..fine...you're a grown ass man...you can do what you want....just don't bring out the pom poms when they win if this is how you want to react to them losing. It's the equivalent of those bum ass fans leaving the arena in game 6 last year and game 3 and 4 this year....have some pride and show some support for these nikkas.

Last edited:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nobody showed up but lebron, and by midway through the third, he more or less stopped trying because regardless of how he played, Miami fell further and further behind. He had half the teams points going into the fourth and the rest of the team besides him was shooting 25%.

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
I hate this mentality. Yes we got raped in back to back games....Yes we lost both at home, but wtf do you mean they don't deserve to win? Did they not play 82 games in a season and almost got the first seed with one of their best players injured throughout the year? Did they not dominate teams throughout the eastern conference playoffs (especially the pacers who should have lost in 5). This team should have won games 1 and 2 if it weren't for that bullshyt in the finals opener. Yes everyone not named LeBron could be playing better, Yes our pg play is terrible right now, but that's all it is...guys playing terrible, these guys aren't quitters, they aren't out here not giving a fukk....they made it all the way to the NBA finals for a reason, to win and 3 peat, it's just a lot tougher this time because of age, wear and tear and guys being off their game.

If you want to give up on this team..fine...you're a grown ass man...you can do what you want....just don't bring out the pom poms when they win if this is how you want to react to them losing. It's the equivalent of those bum ass fans leaving the arena in game 6 last year and game 3 and 4 this year....have some pride and show some support for these nikkas.
Amen. There is at least 48 minutes of game time.
A lot has changed since the last match but MIA is still 3 wins away. The difference is that they need to be consecutive. I feel like we are about to enter game 6 but this time over a stretch of 3 games. Lebron needs to let go of the headband and Rashard needs to put on his best impersonation of Mike Miller
:lupe:

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
Nobody showed up but lebron, and by midway through the third, he more or less stopped trying because regardless of how he played, Miami fell further and further behind. He had half the teams points going into the fourth and the rest of the team besides him was shooting 25%.
In the third quarter, Lebron had 19pts and Chalmers 2pts. The rest of the team had 0 pts

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Everyone besides him shot 1-9 that quarter. This is why he left Cleveland. The rest of that roster should be ashamed of themselves. No matter how badly they play, he's the only one that gets any blame. I mean he scored as much as the rest of the starting 5 tonight and those 4 shot 32%.

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Been a rough couple of days :sadcam:

What's funny is that after the Game 2 win I was thinking "that was a tough ass win....nothing was easy"

Wade is gonna get shytted on the next couple of days....and when he gets shytted on, he usually will have a big game.

I'm trying to be positive brehs :damn: :sadbron:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Been a rough couple of days :sadcam:

What's funny is that after the Game 2 win I was thinking "that was a tough ass win....nothing was easy"

Wade is gonna get shytted on the next couple of days....and when he gets shytted on, he usually will have a big game.

I'm trying to be positive brehs :damn: :sadbron:
You ain't gonna hear anyone say anything about Wade on tv or radio. All you'll hear is lebron staring at a 2-3 finals record while nobody mentions how his supporting cast this series might be playing worse than the 2007 cavaliers did.

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
You ain't gonna hear anyone say anything about Wade on tv or radio. All you'll hear is lebron staring at a 2-3 finals record while nobody mentions how his supporting cast this series might be playing worse than the 2007 cavaliers did.

Mostly right

But some will shyt on Wade

Dude rightfully gave him a F for this game

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/miamiheat/post/_/id/20934/heat-reaction-grading-spurs-heat-gm-4

i

F
Dwyane Wade

SG

PTS: 10
REB: 2
AST: 4
STL: 4
BLK: 0
FGA-M: 3-13
ANALYSIS

Paging Dwyane Wade to the American Airlines Arena. Sure, someone was wearing No. 3 for the Heat, but it didn't look like the guy who averaged 20 points on .545-.462-.850 shooting against the Indiana Pacers a series ago. Wade couldn't elevate, couldn't finish shots in the paint, and got beat off the dribble by the paunchy Boris Diaw. Not what you want from your No. 2 option in the Finals.