Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This series has changed the way I care about sports

Im thinking about changing my life maybe joining the peace corps go to Africa and try to cure aids

Maybe move up in the mountains get a horse or goat or donkey of some kind and just paint

Maybe this is all a sign from god to changes my wicked ways

Maybe this is all for the best

Nah fukk god she never did shyt for me

Heat in 7 or the terrorist have finally won

:wow:

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
If the roll over on Sunday and get blown out again they have to make a coaching change. Especially since Bron was sneak dissing Spo during the post game press conference.
i agree. But we know Pat isnt going to fire Spo, shyt aint happen. Who would they hire tho?

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i agree. But we know Pat isnt going to fire Spo, shyt aint happen. Who would they hire tho?

There are plenty of better X's and O's coaches out there like George Karl. It would almost have to be someone Lebron and Wade respected. And it's obvious they still don't respect Spo.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
There are plenty of better X's and O's coaches out there like George Karl. It would almost have to be someone Lebron and Wade respected. And it's obvious they still don't respect Spo.
George Karl with Pat would not work out. Spo is Pat's like puppet, Riles isnt going to fire him. I also dont think Karl is that good of a coach anymore.

Mark Jackson

to work along with Pat? That aint happening, they would kill each other.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
George Karl with Pat would not work out. Spo is Pat's like puppet, Riles isnt going to fire him. I also dont think Karl is that good of a coach anymore.

to work along with Pat? That aint happening, they would kill each other.

Riley better start helping Spo draw up plays then. And get rid of that trapping defense the Spurs have been carving up for 2 games straight. You can't play that kind of defense for 48 minutes with this old roster.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Riley better start helping Spo draw up plays then. And get rid of that trapping defense the Spurs have been carving up for 2 games straight. You can't play that kind of defense for 48 minutes with this old roster.

Look i agree 100% bruh. Pat needs to help Spo out more with some offensive set & a better defensive system. We were able to do that in 2011 & 2012 because our roster was younger & could fly around & play that type of defense. But he should have changed it up with our aging roster. Hopefully this will help Spo & Pat realize everything we are saying tho. :yeshrug:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Its pretty much the universal stat that no one comes back from 3-1 :heh:
Only team in my opinion capable of succeeding that feat is the 95-96 Bulls... but then again they were too damn good to even be put in a predicament