Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I don't think it's Spo's fault that everyone was bricking shots. My only criticism is him not making a significant adjustment to our defense when it was obvious the Spurs had us figured out. Plus they are the only team that is disciplined enough to do it for 48 minutes.

Dude went to Haslem when our back was against the wall and he instantly improved our interior defense. I fukkin hate that Spo waits till the game is damn near over to make adjustments that could actually help us....he does this shyt all the time, gives away a game and then use that adjustment early in the next game....shyt is simply bad coaching.

Tbh we will know in the first 6 minutes Sunday what's going to happen.. If we see demonic, shoot first bron we win, if he out there looking get others going first, the summer is upon us..

So we're just hoping LeBron scores 50 and that's it? That shyt won't matter if no one else shows up. We are not gonna win this series with one man playing superhero, we are gonna need more than game 6 Bron. I want to see the entire team or most of it come together and say "fukk the spurs" and put in work.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Dude went to Haslem when our back was against the wall and he instantly improved our interior defense. I fukkin hate that Spo waits till the game is damn near over to make adjustments that could actually help us....he does this shyt all the time, gives away a game and then use that adjustment early in the next game....shyt is simply bad coaching.

So we're just hoping LeBron scores 50 and that's it? That shyt won't matter if no one else shows up. We are not gonna win this series with one man playing superhero, we are gonna need more than game 6 Bron. I want to see the entire team or most of it come together and say "fukk the spurs" and put in work.
I've been stating this all night and morning on here, yet 90% of the poster ain't hearing it. Teams win. Not individuals. Bron had a series where he averaged 39/8.3/8 on 50% shooting, cracked 40 points 3 times (they lost each of those games), and rolled up a 37/12/14 triple double yet his team lost in 6. All them talking heads on tv got people thinking mike did it alone and got people forgetting the early 2000's laker teams were lead by Shaq and that Bryant won going solo. Someone besides James will have to step up offensively and everyone has to show up on defense.

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
You can't blame Lebron for the way the rest of the team is falling flat, but it's disheartening to see him sit back and continue to wait for them to show up instead of taking it upon himself. In game 3 he started strong to keep them in it, but then scored 8 points over the next 3 quarters. In game 4 he didn't turn it up until the team was down 20. There has to be a happy medium. When he sees the team only scoring 4 points over the first 4 minutes, it's time to score. He has to be prepared to stop the bleeding by scoring. And it's do or die now, so I officially expect Bron to force the issue and impose his will on the game early and often. He's only cracked 20 shots once, and it was in the game they won. He needs to shoot it more. I'm sure we can trust him to make the best decision on what shot to take. He just has to take at least 25 shots and get to the free throw line more than 6 times.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Y'all gotta remember game 6 against the mavs, Bron came out looking aggressive but you saw the end result. They gotta do it for 4 quarters, starting on defense

Defense is the most important thing we need to focus on going forward. It doesn't matter how much we score if the spurs can continue plying like the harlem globetrotters against us, especially around the paint.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I don't know any other adjustments we could possibly do. We could play more physical but every time we do we end up in the penalty.

We're simply gonna have to shoot our way to a win because they aren't respecting us in the paint.

Why won't Lebron develop a hook game? He ha the strength and size to bang his defender up and rise above for a hook. But I rarely see him utilize this. He always settles for a fade away jumper or passing out. Lebron with a hook gamE will be unstoppable offense

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Actually we need to give them a taste of their own medicine. We need to be active on offense with everybody moving no more iso ball with players. Move, cut, swim, bang, bump ... get physical fukk the refs make these Spurs tired. Half court traps and press. Do something dammit

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Just fight. If dey go down Sunday actually fighting, I'm good. At least look like ya giva shyt out dere.

2 rings, 2nd longest winning streak in NBA history, multiple individual n team records broken. shyt man, its been a fun (incredibly stressful :wow: ) ride.

Gotta cancel out da bullshyt noise n look at da positives. :win:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
the spurs are just playing out of there minds... they got hot at the right time... weve been there four times in a row, that has to take a toll on the team.

im not too mad cuz we getting melo :win: