Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
i
scared.gif

:russ:
@MariahB we might have to do something to cheer up our fellow heatles :shaq:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Im hella piss. Woke up from my nap, saw the score I was so crush I couldn't vent. The last time the heat lost in the finals I was doing summer collge courses and rick ross made the song final. Sadly rick ross release final part 2 and im doing summer classes again since . Im fukn piss

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
yea but they came back & got that shyt the next year doe.
yea the expectation level is just different to me.i expect a win against anybody with this team it was different then so know im like what the fukk is up?? we shouldnt struggle like this at the least. but at the same time im from GA so sports team shytting the bed aint that foreign to me :patrice: but a nikka is shocked thats for sure

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
This series has changed the way I care about sports

Im thinking about changing my life maybe joining the peace corps go to Africa and try to cure aids

Maybe move up in the mountains get a horse or goat or donkey of some kind and just paint

Maybe this is all a sign from god to changes my wicked ways

Maybe this is all for the best

Nah fukk god she never did shyt for me

Heat in 7 or the terrorist have finally won

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
yea the expectation level is just different to me.i expect a win against anybody with this team it was different then so know im like what the fukk is up?? we shouldnt struggle like this at the least. but at the same time im from GA so sports team shytting the bed aint that foreign to me :patrice: but a nikka is shocked thats for sure
understandable then. i just felt like we would have been back in 06.

2011 & these finals are embarrassing.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.

Im thinking about changing my life maybe joining the peace corps go to Africa and try to cure aids

Maybe move up in the mountains get a horse or goat or donkey of some kind and just paint

:wow:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol:

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Not embarrassed at all. We are still in a better position than most of the league :yeshrug: . at least we arent the knicks :lolbron:
True.

Im talking more about us just rolling over like some dogs. Not even trying to put up a fight & Wade just flat out quitting. I hate to see this from my team, never thought i would have seen it again, after what happened in 2011.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True.

Im talking more about us just rolling over like some dogs. Not even trying to put up a fight & Wade just flat out quitting. I hate to see this from my team, never thought i would have seen it again, after what happened in 2011.

If the roll over on Sunday and get blown out again they have to make a coaching change. Especially since Bron was sneak dissing Spo during the post game press conference.