Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
im not gon lie, that shyt legit hurt my soul last night :aicmon:....i mean SA make some bullshyt (most of the time) but my gawd these fukboys literally could not miss that first half and kahwi was just shooting kobe type shots and making them shyts :snoop:....we dont lose bak to bak games so we should get that dub nxt game but idk if we can win two straight in this series :to:

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Some of you enjoy the snap chat reactions to losses. San An typically struggles to put points up and they had an historic first half.

I'm not taking anything away from them. when you shoot 78% in the half and grab a 20 point lead you're winning against whoever you play.

Moving forward, Miami wins the next game and we're right back to where we begin again heading into San An for Game 5

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some of you enjoy the snap chat reactions to losses. San An typically struggles to put points up and they had an historic first half.

I'm not taking anything away from them. when you shoot 78% in the half and grab a 20 point lead you're winning against whoever you play.

Moving forward, Miami wins the next game and we're right back to where we begin again heading into San An for Game 5

which means the spurs are favorites. Miami had their chance and blew it

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I literally have no fukkin clue what to expect from dese nikkas tomorrow nite...NONE. :aicmon: :ld:
Me either. I never witness so much laziness in NBA finals before until last night. My family and I were disgusted. The Spurs was shooting up shot like they were being guarded by ghost. If the Eastern Conference wasn't a weak conference, the Heat wouldn't have a bad habit of turning the switch on when they want to.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps

:rudy: