Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
Didn't play any defense? Who was Kawhi Leonard lighting up? Man y'all dudes are ridiculous. Spurs was shooting 90 fukking percent and want to call out 1 dude?

Wade is not the primary ball handler on the team, he doesn't control his shot attempts most games.
i been calling out wade on his lazy shyt cause he used to hustle his ass off and its gotten worse since bron got to mia

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
All I know is Wade is gonna step up as usual and buss the Spurs ass in Game 4..

Leonard's blood is gonna be in the streets cause Bron is comin for his head tomorrow.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
would a lil bit of greg oden would make a difference? i know it was the meaningless regular season, but he looked respectable against duncan and the spurs back in january and his presence would deter a lot of those layups.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Leonard got 7 free throws in the first quarter. That means Leonard got more free throws in 1 quarter play than Lebron James got in all of games 1, 2, and 3

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Leonard got 7 free throws in the first quarter. That means Leonard got more free throws in 1 quarter play than Lebron James got in all of games 1, 2, and 3

:snoop: shyt is really sad. and people keep saying the cheats... shyt is inexcusable.

That laziness gotta stop. and the OFFENSE NEEDS TO GO THROUGH CHRIS BOSH GOD FUKKIN DAMN IT :damn: he's the x factor of this finals. 12 touches last night?? really breh? he needs to be the 1b of LEBRON.
D-Wade is giving us lackluster efforts on D. bench his ass. :camby:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Brehs you don't how mad I was last night. :stopitslime:

Scared the shyt out of my son with how much I was yelling at the tv. For them to come to our court and do us like that and watching your not give a fukk with lazy defense just pushes you beyond levels.

I was so mad the only thing that cooled me off was putting in 2K, jacking all the sliders up and light San Antonio's ass up.
Scored 143 points with Lebron. This is how I blow off steam. The Spurs are a pain in the ass even on video games. Can't stand it when they keep hitting those bullshyt shots.

They gon this work again tonight. Lebron dropping 200 on these b*stards:birdman:

And fukk Patty Mills... can't stand that Rocko's Modern Life looking ass nikka. Full court press these buts bytch :pacspit:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I don't think we got this one.. It is wgat it is.. We will be back next year

Daps
we got it back to 7 .. those fags just couldnt miss..it was tough to watch

no reason to panic tho..they shot close to 80% in that first q..we got game 4..5 is the crucial one. these spur fags wont waste another game 6

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Every freakin year they do this! We get no respect smh
Well we need to stop doing this and just take care of business. So frustrating for a team to come to your court and just make history on you like that.