Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
I'd rather have a combination of the following (permitting that everyone agrees to take less and that randolph opts out): ZBO, Gay, Bledsoe, Gortat, or Lowry

A legit PG and a big man/rebounder. It's a dream scenario but I'd take 2 or 3 of the list above as opposed to only getting Melo. Maybe even get Gasol and/or Pierce to come off the bench.

Melo by himself might be the most realistic option though. I can wish.
Honestly i wouldnt mind ZBO or Gay. The only thing about Gay is that he is so inconsistent. But maybe being around a winning & championship culture, that will make him raise his game. Lowry i would be on board with too, didnt we try to get Lowry in a trade? But they wanted Cole?

Bledsoe would be amazing to get. A mini version of Bron? :patrice: But he is looking for a max deal, if im not mistaken?

I edit my post: edit: a big that i actually wouldnt mind adding is Tyson Chandler. But he doesnt become a free agent till 2015. He would help out our defense so much. The only down side is that he isnt much a offensive threat.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
ZBO (99% staying in Memphis; if not will want a big pay day)
Gay ( won't let 20 million go next year; if he does will want 10-12 million)
Bledsoe (is RFA; so he getting PAID regardless)
Gortat (Washington is gonna pay him BIG; gonna get paid around 10-12 million regardless
Lowry (getting 10-12 million)

You won't be able to get 2 of these players on your team realistically next year.

Carmelo for 13-15 million is a BARGAIN brehs

I said all along that it would require them to come down in salary for there to be a shot.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Sure if they take paycuts, but who do they have a relationship with on Miami's team? The whole reason this Melo thing is logically possibly is because Wade and LeBron are best friends with Melo.

You have made valid points. It seems Melo is probably the most likely and realistic course. I just wish we had other real alternatives to that. I'd take Melo on the Heat with a smile, don't get me wrong. I would personally like other scenarios more, even if they are less likely.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
http://touch.sun-sentinel.com/#story/fl-miami-heat-point-guards-0612-20140611/

"I'm not involved, really," Chalmers said. "I think in the previous Finals I was handling the ball a lot more and getting more action. I think defenses were playing me different. Right now,
it's just trying to make the adjustment, trying to get my teammates looking for me more."

"That's just the position that I'm in," Chalmers said. "There nothing really I could do about it. For me, being the starting point guard on this team, when you got three, four Future of Hall of Famers, you know you're going to take the blame some of the time — most of the time.

:beli: nikka :camby:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
http://touch.sun-sentinel.com/#story/fl-miami-heat-point-guards-0612-20140611/

"I'm not involved, really," Chalmers said. "I think in the previous Finals I was handling the ball a lot more and getting more action. I think defenses were playing me different. Right now,
it's just trying to make the adjustment, trying to get my teammates looking for me more."

"That's just the position that I'm in," Chalmers said. "There nothing really I could do about it. For me, being the starting point guard on this team, when you got three, four Future of Hall of Famers, you know you're going to take the blame some of the time — most of the time.

:beli: nikka :camby:

Whether we win or lose, Chalmers needs to :camby:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Am I the only one who would want other players besides Melo? Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind Melo but I think there are better alternatives that include multiple big signings. I think they could have bargained down 2-3 other big name players but maybe this Melo leak is just cover to do just that.

We'll see.

i'm with you breh..

a guy like lowry and a presence in the post + 2 or 3 key role players/shooters would be godly :wow:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
You have made valid points. It seems Melo is probably the most likely and realistic course. I just wish we had other real alternatives to that. I'd take Melo on the Heat with a smile, don't get me wrong. I would personally like other scenarios more, even if they are less likely.

I would KILL for a true serviceable center and decent PG. So many of our problems could be fixed this off season.