Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Wow. He really said that.
We shouldn't be shocked. Bibby was starting all the way through game 5 in 2011 and Mario has played just as bad. Cole has been smush Parker status since the all star break (shooting slashes of .350/250/640 with as many turnovers as assists), yet he also gets 20+ minutes a night. We need new point guards.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
For all this chalmers talk...I mean...what else is Spo supposed to do? You can't play Cole for 48 minutes...parker is also the only person on the floor cole is remotely big enough to guard...and when parker heats up they put Bron on him...you really want cole switched up onto manu, or leonard, or duncan on a pick and roll :usure:

I guess all them years at yelling and clowning super mario finally got to him

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
For all this chalmers talk...I mean...what else is Spo supposed to do? You can't play Cole for 48 minutes...parker is also the only person on the floor cole is remotely big enough to guard...and when parker heats up they put Bron on him...you really want cole switched up onto manu, or leonard, or duncan on a pick and roll :usure:

I guess all them years at yelling and clowning super mario finally got to him

The Spurs went with no PG for stretches. We also have done it many times.

Leaving him out there to be ignored by the Spurs defense, missing open shots, committing dumb fouls and playing subpar defense for the entire third quarter is dumb coaching. That's on Spo.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The Spurs went with no PG for stretches. We also have done it many times.

Leaving him out there to be ignored by the Spurs defense, missing open shots, committing dumb fouls and playing subpar defense for the entire third quarter is dumb coaching. That's on Spo.

Spurs offense is structured totally different than Miami's....we literally have 3 point guards who played big minutes at some point in the season...we have 5 guys who can run "point guard"...miami has 3 including lebron...

I agree you prob need to shorten his minutes...but you just completely drop him from the rotation and you are going to do way more harm than good...you start giving cole major minutes and San Antonio is going to kill that dude when Miami does all that switching on the pick and roll...

G.O.A.T

All Star
Daps
said their perimeter defense was terrible and help defense was trash...basically said they needed better effort and whatever they were doing clearly wasnt working
He's right, effort on D was terrible. No way the Spurs should be able to blow by the Heat on the perimeter and get to the lane like they did.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Who got us back into the game? and wasn't Lebron a turnover machine to start the 4th. Chill with that shyt

Who started off the first quarter with turnovers, didn't play any defense, and threw away opportunities for easy deuce for three-point plays ? It sure wasn't Lebron. Wadette pick and chose to be aggressive. His nonchalant style of basketball has been hurting us for two years. He deserves national media criticism, every bit of it until he get back into his vintage form.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Who started off the first quarter with turnovers, didn't play any defense, and threw away opportunities for easy deuce for three-point plays ? It sure wasn't Lebron. Wadette pick and chose to be aggressive. His nonchalant style of basketball has been hurting us for two years. He deserves national media criticism, every bit of it until he get back into his vintage form.
Didn't play any defense? Who was Kawhi Leonard lighting up? Man y'all dudes are ridiculous. Spurs was shooting 90 fukking percent and want to call out 1 dude?

Wade is not the primary ball handler on the team, he doesn't control his shot attempts most games.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Did i just hear nikkas say Toney Douglas?

:laff:

If yall thought Rio is bad..this nikka is a doormat brehs..he will chauffeur nikkas right to the basket and take a bow too :pachaha:

HORRIFIC defender. Stop it.

Rio and Wade tho..nikkas will give me an ulcer brehs :scusthov:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

:mjlol:......

He is cooked...

Sure he has "moments", but they are getting rarer and rarer

And he will be getting 20million next year to play 50 games...

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Didn't play any defense? Who was Kawhi Leonard lighting up? Man y'all dudes are ridiculous. Spurs was shooting 90 fukking percent and want to call out 1 dude?

Wade is not the primary ball handler on the team, he doesn't control his shot attempts most games.
I'm not going to get onLebron because he doing a lot more than he can handle. Also, Lebron has been playing excellent ball prior to game 3. My main point is we haven't seen a consistent output from Wade on defense and offense. He is rolling on cruise control. Furthermore, Wade doesn't need to be the primary ball handler to be effective. He just need to shoot the ball more often.