Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
These dudes are the most nonchalant superstars I ever seen in my life.:beli:

Kinda reinforcing why I should eam give a fukk if dey clearly don't. Dey lose, dey still got rangs n millions of dollas.

I'm sure dey be on some " I still won. :manny: " type steez.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
He kept talking about turnovers and lack of defense like he was trying to throw shade at Wade and Chalmers more than anything. But I doubt anyone on this team will call out Wade directly. Especially after he went off on Spo a couple of years ago. I don't even think Pat Riley would call Wade out at this point in his career.
Somebody in the team has to confront Wade. I hate witnessing a great player who once played with a killer instinct devolved into a lazy player with I DONT CARE attitude.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Somebody in the team has to confront Wade. I hate witnessing a great player who once played with a killer instinct devolved into a lazy player with I DONT CARE attitude.
He's been doing this a while now. Very little effort on defense. Last year he made no effort to guard green all the way trough game 5. Green was shooting 71% from deep as a result.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes

like i said in the game thread, i pray we just find a way to win 3 games and then re-tool this roster

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

When you don't get criticized nationally and Lebron takes all the Heat why play hard? He seems content with just getting his touches and points. Those two turnovers he made back to back almost made me throw my remote at the TV.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
im high off that soul diesel :ahh:

But back to this throwaway game. we just didnt bring that defensive first mentality. We got way to lax'd on defense. also how many times are nikkas going to flop when Bron takes them down in the post? i seen Manu & Patty, & Parker do it tonight. :stopitslime: Spo also needs to ride whoever has the hot hand. Bosh should have been getting the ball way more. I mean we were running offense thru him gm 2. Also go back & watch the game, see how many times Parker & co are grabbing Brons arm & thems arms. They were getting away with that shyt all night. The stat that lets me know Bron was tried or not aggressive, he only had 3 FTs.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

Been saying this for 2 years but let the rest of these fellas tell the story..Wade is Miami and we should just be grateful he got LeBron to come here and not worry about demanding he hold up his end of the deal as a superstar :sas1:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
When you don't get criticized nationally and Lebron takes all the Heat why play hard? He seems content with just getting his touches and points. Those two turnovers he made back to back almost made me throw my remote at the TV.
Who got us back into the game? and wasn't Lebron a turnover machine to start the 4th. Chill with that shyt